PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 pm
Miami! D:/

They're a good team
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:20 pm
I BELIEVE IN YOU STEELERS!!!!! xp xd  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dark Shaddow305

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 am
the steelers lost to the browns , raiders, and the chiefs and u guys think they deserve to go to the playoffs....... the dolphins have the hardest schedule in the entire NFL and they have somewhat close record to the steelers and there chanes of going to the playoffs are on life support.......sooooo the winner of the steelers v.s dolphin game will really see whoes the better team is  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 am
and polamulu is not the entire team... he is one player  

Dark Shaddow305

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm
Hey, douche, we are missing a 2 key players on our Defense, Troy and Aaron, so talk what you know.

If we win that means the dolphins dont have that good of a pass defense, or pass offense, I sure we can beat them if they consistantly go to the wildcat.

If we faced the dolphin's last year, than yeah we would have saw who the better team is, but right now our team isn't whole and if we win easily, that just means dolphin's suck a**.

Of course polamalu isn't the whole team, he just plays a key roll in our D, like Aaron smith. Tom Brady wasn't the whole team but, when he was gone, the patriots sucked a**, why?? Because he played a key role in their offense.
That's like saying the dolphins would be good without ricky and chad, that's just illogical.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 pm
ummm the dolphins have there starting running back and quater back out for the entire season (ronnie brown and chad pennington) and we still somewhat have the same record....... chowder out for the season so is our FS and we still arent complaining and making a forum bout how bad we are.  

Dark Shaddow305

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 pm
Dark Shaddow305
ummm the dolphins have there starting running back and quater back out for the entire season (ronnie brown and chad pennington) and we still somewhat have the same record....... chowder out for the season so is our FS and we still arent complaining and making a forum bout how bad we are.

I didnt make the thread, so dont look at me, It's just we are a better team than the dolphins

Theres a reason why you dont have a forum, you guys aren't even that good of a team with all your starters (OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm
really 11-5 sounds good with starters last yr  

Dark Shaddow305

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:56 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark Shaddow305

I didnt make the thread, so dont look at me, It's just we are a better team than the dolphins

Theres a reason why you dont have a forum, you guys aren't even that good of a team with all your starters (OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) rofl

You guys aren't bad...I just didnt appreciate ya bashing on my already beat down team..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 pm
u needed it...put cha back in ur place ...jk lol  

Dark Shaddow305

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 pm
Dark Shaddow305
u needed it...put cha back in ur place ...jk lol

aaaughhhhh scream , Eh, My the best team win XD  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff