Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Planning A Roleplay? Need People? Need Help? Look Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goldenangel_gurl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm
I am thinking about starting a RP with a school where the offspring of Angels and Demons learn side by side. However there is always growing tension and fights break out, there should be some romance (chosen by the RP players not me). Um I can take suggestions, but pretty much it's an Angel and Demon RP should be fun. PM me if you want to RP or learn more. Oh and people can be whatever they want male, female, Angel, Demon. It all goes.
But PM me with interests.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:28 pm
Kitty Korner Bar is hiring and looking for regulars >.> Any race is accepted, even if they don't have cat ears or tails of their own <.< a more casual RP, with the occasional fist fight (when permitted), romance, humor, insanity, etc. are allowed here.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

2/5 Accepting... 3 spots open.

We just need one or two more to start and the rest can be filled in as we are going threw the RP.

It is a zombie survival RP.

Can any of you start giving links or something? Its hard to search for forums on here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

We just need one or two more to start and the rest can be filled in as we are going threw the RP.

Can any of you start giving links or something? Its hard to search for forums on here.

Oh, I should have edited that... Sorry.

That Roleplay was an early one...

It's almost two years old... I'd have to repost it ^.^ I am working on a new roleplay if you'd care to hear it?  

Sohisohi

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Sohisohi
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

It's almost two years old... I'd have to repost it ^.^ I am working on a new roleplay if you'd care to hear it?

Sure, that would be lovely. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm
River of Time
Sohisohi
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

Summing it up,

There once was a united magic kingdom. Mages' of all elements where united there. But, it was not all peace. Each wanted to prove its own element superior to the other. The United Magics Kingdom served as a place to make peace. It also served as a place to declare war. This way flood, fires, and earthquakes would hit villages unexpectedly. Fire mages would be appointed head of there elemental realm. The strongest and wisest of the fire would be the, king, head of the realm. Magic as seen as the most powerful weapon since only a few could weld it. Added, that the most powerful could lay waste to an attacking force in no time.

Things went on this way for years, until... A new discovery was made. Crystals, gems, and stones where soon found to have special elemental properties. The head mage could now have an army who all could use magic. At first one would have to carry the stone and use it separate from there weapon. Soon, smiths would make special slots for any elemental material to be equipped onto said weapon. Now that any fool could weld magic at his finger tips, or better yet the tip of there sword.

As wars started between the nations and even within them, the elemental kingdom of darkness had one advantage. To be the head, you had to be the strongest... Not just with magic but with a sword and shield. As a united kingdom, they rained down darkness upon there fellow nations. Once the fighting was done. Darkness had won, and was renamed The Order of the Eclipse. But, a rebel force was brewing. Forces from light, fire, and lightning came together to become, The Order of the Crescent Moon.

(Side Note. What I consider to be a pure dark attack. Darkness, in magic form, is a part mist part ooze attack that deals darkness, corruption, and poison damage. I not sure what kind of stat corruption would be, but it sounds cool. Standard darkness would be a dark version of an element. AKA Dark Fire, Dark Ice, Dark etc...)

Too cut this short, The Order of the Eclipse loses to the Order of the Crescent Moon. Sadly, many of the fire and lightning forces had poor leadership after internal battles. Because of this, they almost lost if it was not for the advanced flanking on part of the light forces. The forces of light appointed themselves as savors leaders or this land. Soon after, fire and lightning was pushed out of the Order of the Crescent Moon. The new order announce that both fire and lightning are false lights. If it wasn't for the true light, this land would still be controlled by darkness. Any one found using ether fire or lighting, or even holding a material of ether element faces banishment if not death.

This is give or take the starting story... First time out of my head so it might be a bit bouncing around.  

Sohisohi

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Sohisohi
River of Time
Sohisohi
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

Summing it up,

There once was a united magic kingdom. Mages' of all elements where united there. But, it was not all peace. Each wanted to prove its own element superior to the other. The United Magics Kingdom served as a place to make peace. It also served as a place to declare war. This way flood, fires, and earthquakes would hit villages unexpectedly. Fire mages would be appointed head of there elemental realm. The strongest and wisest of the fire would be the, king, head of the realm. Magic as seen as the most powerful weapon since only a few could weld it. Added, that the most powerful could lay waste to an attacking force in no time.

Things went on this way for years, until... A new discovery was made. Crystals, gems, and stones where soon found to have special elemental properties. The head mage could now have an army who all could use magic. At first one would have to carry the stone and use it separate from there weapon. Soon, smiths would make special slots for any elemental material to be equipped onto said weapon. Now that any fool could weld magic at his finger tips, or better yet the tip of there sword.

As wars started between the nations and even within them, the elemental kingdom of darkness had one advantage. To be the head, you had to be the strongest... Not just with magic but with a sword and shield. As a united kingdom, they rained down darkness upon there fellow nations. Once the fighting was done. Darkness had won, and was renamed The Order of the Eclipse. But, a rebel force was brewing. Forces from light, fire, and lightning came together to become, The Order of the Crescent Moon.

(Side Note. What I consider to be a pure dark attack. Darkness, in magic form, is a part mist part ooze attack that deals darkness, corruption, and poison damage. I not sure what kind of stat corruption would be, but it sounds cool. Standard darkness would be a dark version of an element. AKA Dark Fire, Dark Ice, Dark etc...)

Too cut this short, The Order of the Eclipse loses to the Order of the Crescent Moon. Sadly, many of the fire and lightning forces had poor leadership after internal battles. Because of this, they almost lost if it was not for the advanced flanking on part of the light forces. The forces of light appointed themselves as savors leaders or this land. Soon after, fire and lightning was pushed out of the Order of the Crescent Moon. The new order announce that both fire and lightning are false lights. If it wasn't for the true light, this land would still be controlled by darkness. Any one found using ether fire or lighting, or even holding a material of ether element faces banishment if not death.

This is give or take the starting story... First time out of my head so it might be a bit bouncing around.

Neat, where is the link? whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 pm
River of Time
River of Time
Sohisohi
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

Neat, where is the link? whee

I toke out my quote because it was long...

But to answer you question... nowhere.

As of right now I am not a part of this guild, don't ask how I can still post on it... I have no clue. I should be accepted by tomorrow.

But I did start on this roleplay on another guild. The problem is that it was a Slave/Master Guild... I didn't know at the time. Recruitment was hard... And by the time I got it to start... Things went... Well, not in the direction I hoped for.

In any case... I am unable to start a forum... I'm guessing because you quoted me... I am at least able to post here. So I will send you the link once the let me back in... Again.  

Sohisohi

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm
The slave/master thing... Kinky. lol. You say, Again? What did you do?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm
River of Time
The slave/master thing... Kinky. lol. You say, Again? What did you do?

I have joined, left, and rejoined this one guild a total of six or maybe even seven times. People keep wanted to join old zombie RolePlays of mine. (I made a lot of them) I quite Zombie stuff when everyone who joined either wanted to be a neko or have some sort of superpower. Not to say it wasn't fun... But, I just had it when two people started arguing that the others superpower was to powerful.  

Sohisohi

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 pm
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

Mephistopheles says:

You're kinda sorta lot bit supposed to follow rules, y'know...especially if one says "PM me your profiles"

Don't worry~she's always like that
Lady Kitalpha Hart

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 pm
Kitalpha Hart
River of Time
Sohisohi
Route 55 to Chicago

Mephistopheles says:

You're kinda sorta lot bit supposed to follow rules, y'know...especially if one says "PM me your profiles"

Don't worry~she's always like that
Lady Kitalpha Hart

I'm certain I did.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm
I have start a rp at the forest. I want more people to join in rp. There is not alot of rules so if anyone worried about that. As long I can understand your post I am fine with alot of people joining.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm
I've created Kurai Correctional Institution.

Exactly what it sounds like.

I would like this Roleplay to become a popular theme, but it's rare that one becomes so.
But really i need characters, and teachers (optional).
My characters are Celia and Kairan (So farr...) I made the second to bump the page a little, in hopes that someone would find interest in my roleplay.
Of course, it is late at night in my making this. I really hope that in the morning i might have a few people interested. =]

Synicist

Feral Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 pm
I'd like to role play with someone. We can figure out a story through Pms.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff