Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] I REFUSE to Submit! (Aruna, Thona, & Rahu)--FIN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 am
There was something irrevocably wrong with the entire situation. Hell, earlier that day she'd just gotten out of a brawl with Rahu, and now she was sitting in a rather... dangerous... situation. She tried not to twitch at the sight of Rahu's face, where Thona's sharpened claws proved to her how strong he'd planned to hit her... meaning he'd probably been aiming to wound, or even kill, her. Of course, when Rahu turned and snarled at her, she only stared back at him coldly. Fine. She would do what he wanted--but he'd be getting it later, when this other stupid-dumb-really-arrogant-baby-faced-jackass leopard Thaon or Tohan or whatever was nowhere in sight.

Oh yeah, she could taste the revenge... She growled softly back in reply, slowly backing down at Rahu's, ah, behest, glaring darkly at the bright orange leopard. What idiot in their right mind wanted bright, outstanding colors like that? Probably why he was "strong"--fine, he was apparently the pride leader of... whatever pride this was, and Rahu definitely had a specific ranking... She snorted silently within her mind. That Tohan guy probably couldn't even hunt for himself... bah. Okay, so she actually did know the guy's name but she didn't respect him so she would just insult him... uh, silently. The situation right now wasn't good, and she wasn't stupid enough to make it worse... especially seeing as Rahu was already hurt rather harsh, considering all the blood dripping from his face. She mumbled in Rahu's ear before she retreated behind him, "Fine, I'll listen to you, but trust me... you're so going to get it later, Rahu."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Thona Snarled as he hit Rahu. He deserved this if he wanted to get in the middle of this. "It's every right to be my business." he spat at Rahu. "This is my pride, is it not?" He added to him glaring at him. Oh, no he wasn't about to hurt his top man on purpose. Not when Thona needed him. He wasn't afraid to say he needed him either. He eyed the female and then Rahu. "Is that thing really worth all of this, Rahu?" he asked him looking back at him. Man he had some strange taste.

Sure, Thona wouldn't object her if she came at him with open arms and wanting his services... But he wouldn't stick around... Well not like he did with any female except Nande anyways. He turned his back towards Rahu. Thona badly wanted to hurt her... Hurt her badly, but he'd take it out on one of his kids later. Turning back towards Rahu. "You keep her on a leash around me, or something unpleasant might happening." His threats weren't empty. When he made them, he meant them.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 pm
Rahu badly wanted to strike back at Thona, but for now he just snarled. " you know i do nothing with out a reason." thats all he was going to say about the subject of Aruna being worth this trouble. " and dont worry i will keep her in line. no female will control me." growling, he would have to talk to Aruna after this whole thing was over. garing at Aruna in responce to her, he now kept his mouth shut to see if he was out of this mess that was caused by Aruna, which he still didnt know why he bothered with her. but then again she held his interest with how stubbern she was and how she stood up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm
"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered to herself as she glared darkly at Rahu. "Fine... I admit submission... but only to Rahu." She turned tail, though with how stiffly she was walking, one could tell she hadn't let her guard down. "I'm going to find food to eat for later, Rahu. See you soon." She wasn't about to let Thona be the last one standing--for now, she owed Rahu. He'd taken a beating for her... why, she didn't know, but she owed him big time. As for that tail up his butt Tohan or whatever the heck his name was, she'd deal with him later.

Of course, her pride was her. She was just dragged into a pride with no choice--especially since that super bright leopard just happened to mention there was no escape for her now she was here in his lands. She was only [slightly] glad that Rahu was protecting her, for whatever reason. Oh, she was going to make Rahu's life miserable after this fiasco... oh, yes. As Aruna ambled on to hunt around for food, she realized her mistake.

She had submitted.

...Damn.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Thona wondered on that. He really did. He wasn't sure if Rahu could keep his promise of not letting her control him. He knew that if Nan really knew what he was up to, and she had any say in it, Thona would stop it. But that's something he'd never tell her. Her mind wasn't the best, and which made things all the more better. It gave him the control of her, and other things. He couldn't imagine being stuck with a female who actually could think for herself. Then again, that's where him and Rahu were different, he supposed.

He eyed the two of them for one last moment. He was bored with this situation already. He watched the female leave and looked back at Rahu. He wasn't pleased with his dark friend, but what could he do? He seemed to take a liking to this new female, and that was all the power to him. But if he crossed Thona again, he'd have to deal with it, and he really didn't want to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm
snarling, Rahu left thona to go do what he wanted as he went to go after aruna to have a bit of talk with her. this whole damn thing should of never happened but it had. ears pinned back, he would be damned if thona thought he weak in anyway shape or form and he was gonna make damn sure aruna knew not to be foolish enough to cross those in the pride stupidly unless she could handle herself. growling to himself, he couldn't believe he allowed this to happen and for now damage control was in order.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas