Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
can men? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:19 am
LilaMalvae
*makes sounds like drowning in water* Gardner.... *shudder* Ex-Catholic hermetic &@#$%^!!! domokun

Aside from backing up what Tea just said, I have something to add.

Most of the pagans I've seen on Gaia b***h and moan about how intolerant the eebil xians are. It really is no wonder they're "so intolerant" if this is the kind of image pagans are portraying of themselves.

You really have a lot to learn about tolerance, Lila.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:42 pm
EladrinStarmist
Yup. Read everything, even the crap. That way he'll learn to differentiate between the crap and the not-crap all by himself.

Agrippa? Gardner, Galenorn Black, Hyatt, Tyson, Aswynn, Kraig, Knab, Chopra... Crowley? Regardi? You got a hold of my Baba's journal and managed to translate the Polish and the Romanes?

Tsuzuki
I'm not an ex- anything. I incorporate all of my previous paradigms into one chaotic mass.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pish. You're only an honorary pagan when it suits me. mrgreen  

TeaDidikai

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:52 pm
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
I'm not an ex- anything. I incorporate all of my previous paradigms into one chaotic mass.

I see how it is. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:21 pm
TeaDidikai
EladrinStarmist
Yup. Read everything, even the crap. That way he'll learn to differentiate between the crap and the not-crap all by himself.

Agrippa? Gardner, Galenorn Black, Hyatt, Tyson, Aswynn, Kraig, Knab, Chopra... Crowley? Regardi? You got a hold of my Baba's journal and managed to translate the Polish and the Romanes?

Tea, I have no idea what the heck you're trying to get across there. sweatdrop  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:49 pm
EladrinStarmist
TeaDidikai
EladrinStarmist

Tea, I have no idea what the heck you're trying to get across there. sweatdrop
Well, you did say everything. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:01 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki

I see how it is. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What did you expect?

Starmist> Tsuzuki summed it up pretty well.

I like to recommend people read everything, but the pragmatic part of me says: Don't speak in absolutes and when money is limited, lead people to the good ones so they don't waste their cash reading about how to turn someone into a toad.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces