Reply Charmed Discussion
Reason Why Prue Died. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_violet2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:59 pm
or maby she was a real witch and didnet want to be one so she blamed pheboe for it..... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:46 pm
Yes Indeed They kicked out shannon bc she was always haveing a bitchfit with alysa milano,And they chossed phoebe because bc her story in charmed was more interesting. And all though i like paige, sometime she sucks at her character. rolleyes  

Jarie Cherrie

~LadySparrow210~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:28 pm
o>o that could be so true. did you hear about her new show. on Oh oxygen to brake up couples or somehting.?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:29 pm
~LadySparrow210~
o>o that could be so true. did you hear about her new show. on Oh oxygen to brake up couples or somehting.?

yea i herd about it...it sounds dum to me  

dark_violet2

AquilaTheEagle161

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:18 pm
Jungle_Girl405
it is true if u go to thecharmedones.com it will say what happend!
i love that site!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:53 am
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

It wouldn't surprise me that they chose Alyssa over Shannon. Alyssa is an executive producer along with Holly. I don't know if Shannon was, but I know Rose isn't, she's just an actress.  

Blaze1616

phole4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:39 pm
Blaze1616
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

It wouldn't surprise me that they chose Alyssa over Shannon. Alyssa is an executive producer along with Holly. I don't know if Shannon was, but I know Rose isn't, she's just an actress.

Alyssa didn't become a producer until the 5th season. and Shannen got fired cause rumor Alyssa told the producer 'her or Me," the producers chose Alyssa cause she was hotter(to the fans and the tadbloids) than shannen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:16 pm
she was a b***h to sweat little alassa  

Death Virus Outbreak

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:06 pm
phole4ever
Blaze1616
KonoSetsuna

Alyssa didn't become a producer until the 5th season. and Shannen got fired cause rumor Alyssa told the producer 'her or Me," the producers chose Alyssa cause she was hotter(to the fans and the tadbloids) than shannen.

My lack of Charmed knowlege once again shows...eh, sorry?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:35 pm
lol that is okay  

phole4ever

[Chaotic Dreamer]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm
I heard she got kicked off because she was a b***h and tried taking over things... the same way shannon did when she got kicked of Beverly Hills 90210  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:22 pm
phole4ever
Blaze1616
KonoSetsuna

True, true. I remember hearing about how they could stay in character with the camera rolling and as soon as the director said "Cut!" they began fighting again. Dang, what a messy catfight that was. They were given one of the top three celebrity tiffs in Hollywood.  

D_Marx

Ravenkid9266

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:05 pm
actually the problem was just as much the director. she had continuing issues with the director even from back when she was in 90210. the problem is she has issues with everyone the cast, crew, director, producers, she is in general a b***h. and i point to her lasting run with scare tactics. oh wait never mind. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:00 pm
I've done my research. 3nodding
Alyssa was dating, or Shannen suspected her of dating, the person who played Leo. For some reason, that lead to fights between Alyssa and Shannen. Now, Shannen didn't get along very well with the director, due to past issues from when she was on 90210. So she told them that it was either going to be her, or Alyssa, and they chose to keep Alyssa.
Shannen and Holly were bestfriends, so there wasn't any issues between the two.

Midnight Divine

D_Marx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:46 pm
This is proving really funny because now she's on her own show because no one can stand her. *likes Rose McGowan, but wonders why the Charmed Ones always volunteer to wear those showy clothes.*  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff