[PRP] Fire and Ice (Mzuka x Faiz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 pm
Faiz sighed and closed his eyes. His head shook once before he rolled and wrapped his paw around her.
"I don't know what to do, Mzu. It only seems that getting harsh with you is the only way to get through to you. And yet it upsets you, which I don't like, either. How can I tell you how happy you're making me when I'm trying to pretend that I'm punishing you?" he asked, his eyes closed as he let his head flop over onto the dirt floor. She really was making that difficult. He'd never really had to punish his females before. Would it always be this difficult? And what would he do if he needed to punish one of his daughters?

Who knew this stage in his life would be this complicated?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm
He rolled around to face her and wrapped a paw around her. Like always, she batted him off to begin with, trying to wriggle away before, as always, turning and snuggling into his chest, burying her head in his fluffy mane. She listened to him, not interrupted, instead enjoying the moment. She'd missed this - he'd been busy and always tired, and not always had the time for hugs like this. And she'd really, really missed them.

"It was an accident. I...I didn't mean to upset you, and I'm sorry. I'm really trying...to be good, Faiz. To make you happy." she murmured into his chest, cuddling him more as she did. "Besides, I've learnt my lesson. I won't be doing that again in a hurry, no worries there."

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm
"You usually don't. I just want you to be more careful," Faiz replied and hugged her tightly. His face pressed into her fur and nuzzled her a bit.
"I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't know how I'd be able to deal with that," he added, sighing as he did so. He worried for his treasures. From rogues and accidents, even a few of his own pride members. Gods, he was so tired.

And before he had a chance to say any more, his eyes were closed and he was drifting to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 pm
Mzu gave a murmur of agreement, purring gently as he hugged her back, her heart giving a small jump for joy. Yes...maybe these few days in the den wouldn't be too bad at all. "I don't want anything to happen to you either." she purred, smiling into his mane. This was nice - she really liked this.

And in no time at all, Mzuka'hila found herself asleep next to Faiz, still cuddled up to him.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas