Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Kyohaku's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Kai unstraps his zanpakutou and lies in the chair. Then walks over to the coffee table and sits. He then waits for Kyo to finish pouring the tea before he grabs a cup.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:16 pm
After Kyo finished she set the kettle down. She took a cup in her hands and smiled at her fraccion. "So how are you Kai?" she asked politely  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Kai takes a cup and replies "other then being bored I am fine." He then takes a sip of the tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Kyo smiled and took a drink of tea. She looked up at the ceiling in thought, smiling. "It sure is quiet in Hueco Mundo. The world of the living isnt nearly as quiet as this." she looked down at her tea cup and smiled sadly. "Not that I remember. I only know because i've recently visited...." she said.  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Kai takes another drink. Then he asks "if I may ask what were you doing in the world of the living?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 pm
Kyo looked back up and her normal smile returned. "Oh yes of course. It started out as a curious visit. And then it just all turned around. I dont suppose you've met Leah yet. Well actually I think the only people who have are Rai, Michio, Lolek, and myself. She's a soul reaper. But she cant go back to the soul society or the world of the living so now she's going through the hollowfication process. She's going to be staying here in Hueco Mundo with us." She said, happy to have someone to talk to.  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm
"Can't say that I have met this Leah." Kai replies. Then asks "and why can't she return to either?" Then he adds "I mean besides her going through the hollowfication process now."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:08 pm
Kyo sighed. "I'm not too sure. Too much association with us?" she took a sip of her tea and looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Its pretty sad really...."  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:22 pm
Kai sits there confused. He takes a drinking of tea trying to figure out why a soul reaper would associate with them. He then breaks the silence and asks "what?" in a co fused way. Then continues and asks "why would a soul reaper hangout with you guys?" referring to her, Rai, Michio, and Lolek.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm
Kyo shrugged, looking into her teacup. "I dont know." she said. "I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing." she said sounding serious. "All I know is that an extra arrancar in Hueco Mundo couldnt hurt." she sighed. Michio is working on helping her with her hollowifaction process. All she has to do is succumb to her inner hollow." she said looking back up.  

hantavirologist

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:35 pm
"At least she not staying a soul reaper we already have to many of those." Kai says as he finishes his tea. Then he says "I would like to meet her after the process is over." "That is if it is alright with you lady Kyo." he adds.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm
"And it's not going well I might add," Michio said. The espada had somehow seemlessly appeared in the doorway. "Hello Kyo. Hello Fraccion. What do you think of Hueco Mundo." *looks back to Kyo* "You know, at the rate we're getting Fraccion, Hueco Mundo could become a noisy place. I like the silence."  

NinjaSamurai360

gozavill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 pm
Kai looks over at the espada that was in the doorway. Then answers "it's boring but I like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 pm
Kyo nodded "Sure." she said answering Kai's question.
When Michio randomly spoke Kyo yelped and fell backwards from shock. She sat back up, clutching her chest. "Could you make some noise when you move? You scared me!" she said. "And what do you mean its noit going well?" she asked.  

hantavirologist

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 pm
"Sorry. I sneak around. It's how I get the low down on my enemies. And to answer your question, Leah is resisting the transformation. I estimate she has about 6 hours."

(you might wanna check out the situation. I could use a hand)  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff