[LOG] Should I be here? (Mzuka x Arindam) - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 am
She grinned - hey, maybe she was a little vain. But who didn't like being told they were amazing? She smiled at him, though, liking the way he was thinking. And in all truth, his words were working - he was cheering her up, and doing a pretty good job of it too. "Right...yeah, that makes sense! You picked this whole harem stuff up pretty quickly, Arin!" She giggled at his description of males, especially considering he was one. Dense... "Yeah, you're telling me. They're idiotic, stupid, arrogant, and loads of other bad stuff too, wouldn't you agree?"

She smiled sweetly, before breaking into giggles again, unable to stop herself. Faiz was fun to tease, but Arin was pretty fun too. At the mention of her litter, though, Mzuka's smile noticeably softened. She actually couldn't wait... "Maybe...." Cubs? "Oh, there'll be lots of cubs - don't you worry about that. There's no way I'm having less that that glowing moron, and she had five. I'm thinking, y'know...six or seven."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 am
"Well, I am a quick learner." He beamed, but blinked at her jibes. "Hey hey hey now." He laughed. "One insult a day to my masculinity. That's my limit." He grinned at her, rolling his eyes. "We can be pretty good when we want to be. And we aren't always totally oblivious to everything..." Although most of the time they were. Including himself. Hell, a tornado could blow through and he'd think it was just a little rain. Dense was a good word for him. "But I will give you the arrogant thing." He snorted, smirking at her. "I mean, I think I'm pretty damn good." He straightened up, waggling his eyebrows at her.

"Maybe ten." He said dryly, smirking at her. "Y'never know. You could be popping them out by the dozens." He snickered, then looked at her, tilting his head. "Looking forward to it, then?" He grinned a little. "Must be exciting, planning to start your own family. Or an extention of your family, anyway..." Who knew how it'd worked with harems exactly, family wise? "The glowing moron?" He frowned. "I don't think I've been told about that one." He smirked a little.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am
A quick learner, eh? She smiled, but that developed into a childish smirk at his joking, giggling a little as she stood up again, her legs now getting stiff from sitting down. Ugh, why couldn't her legs just do what she wanted them to do. "Not always, I suppose," she relented with a sigh, "But most of the time you are. Trust me, I live in a pride full of 'em. You really get to know the flaws then."

Her nose wrinkled in disgust at the suggestion of ten, and even further at the suggestion of dozens. Dozens!? She certainly hoped not. She didn't want to get that fat! And she certainly didn't want to be in that much pain. Plus, keeping track of them all would be hell! No, she certainly didn't want a litter that large. "No thank you. I'm fine with six or seven. I only want to beat her - plus, I'm fairly sure they don't 'pop' out," she spoke matter-of-factly, eventually smiling once again, "Yeah...yeah, I kinda am. I just want to have Faiz's cubs. I should've been first to have them, 'cause I'm his favourite, but he obviously couldn't contain himself."

She rolled her eyes, grumbling softly as more interest was shown in Tuliua. "She's just one of the lionness' in his harem. She's smaller than me, and so bloody delicate it gets irritating."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 am
"Oh, well, since you're the expert and all." He deadpanned, smirking at her. He shook his head. "I like to think of myself as a paw up above the rest, thank you." He said haughtily, even adding an indignant sniff to his act. His whole demeanor relaxed after a minute of haughty indignancy.

He nodded a little, grinning. "Aw, but ten would be so much fun." He said, laughing at her. "I can just see you with an army of cubs following behind. Like little ants." He snickered. His snickering stopped at the mention of Faiz, and he snorted. "Males, we just can't help ourselves." He grinned innocently, eyes gleaming. "We're mating freaks." He'd own up to it. It was fun. Mind you, he hadn't tried having cubs before, but if anything Kaubali bragged about was an indication, it could be great fun. "Won't it be hard, though, having that other lioness's cubs and yours to watch over?" He arched an eyebrow curiously. Seemed like a lot of cubs for only a few lionesses to watch over. Especially if Faiz was busy.

"Ohhh." He snorted, eying her, and grinned. "Are you jeeealous?" He teased, laughing a little. "Maybe he just wanted to be sure he was, y'know..." He leaned closer, whispering conspiringly. "Capable." He leaned back, nodding solemnly. "It's a grave thing, impotency. Practically kills a lion, don'tcha know." He laughed a little.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 am
Mzuka smiled, giggling once again as she shook her head at his words. "Above the rest, eh? Well, if it means anything, I think you're a very nice lion, Arin. I've enjoyed your company this afternoon." She smiled brightly, her words sincere. The smile faded at his words, though, Mzu rolling her eyes with an irritated sigh, shaking her head. There was no WAY she was having ten cubs. That's just be far too many. "An army? What the hell!?" she spoke, slightly worried about Arin for a moment. An army of cubs like ants? "Riiiiiiight..."

Mating freaks? She snorted, bursting into rather loud laughter. "Ain't that the truth!" Suddenly aware of how loud she was being, Mzu glanced behind her, checking the savannah behind her. She was about to turn back to Arin, and let him know that she was in no way jealous, when she suddenly spotted a dark shadow on the horizon. Heading their way.

"Bugger!" she hissed, skidding back, away from Arin, just incase they could be seen already. She didn't want the scout getting any bad ideas. "I gotta go, Arin. I'm really sorry, but if I get caught out here I'll get into loads of trouble...come back, okay?" Her voice was low and urgent, and she turned back to meet his gaze for a few moments, holding it. She smiled sweetly once more, before turning and dashing off towards the forest, disappearing into it. She didn't care about the kill anymore - she had to get back, before Faiz started getting angry.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 am
Arindam blinked when she glanced back, and spotted the shape as well. He cringed a little, sinking away from Mzu. It'd be hellish if he caused trouble for his new friend. He nodded quickly to her, trying to rush her along. "I will, I will. I promise. Now go." He turned, slinking away quickly before he could be questioned. He glanced back once to make sure Mzu was gone, then broke into a run to try and avoid the scout. He'd be back, though. He had a friend here, that was enough cause for him.  

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas