worst game you've ever played. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 pm
GuruGuru214
Other than that...well, I own Enter the Matrix, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Star Fox Assault. 'nuff said.
...*Loads gun* Get the ******** out now... I SAID GTFO b***h!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214
Other than that...well, I own Enter the Matrix, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Star Fox Assault. 'nuff said.
We don't take kindly to guys who shoot their problems.  

MaverickDrifter

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214

Honestly, I found Assault to be more mediocre than actually bad. Sonic and the Secret Rings, on the other hand... I gave it a try for the sake of being able to say I'd played it (much as I did with E.T.) and never got past the tutorial level it was so bad. Besides, I said I owned them, I never said that I purchased them myself...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 pm
Cars for the DS. I bought it because I was going on vacation, and I thought it would be like the console version. It's just about 5 minigames that are wrapped up and sold for $35. Worst decidion of my life XD  

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm
Some of you guys lead very sheltered lives if Star Fox and Sonic are on your lists.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Super Rig Racer 2. It's only an extremely poorly made take on Excite Truck.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

futuramaguy42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:44 pm
GuruGuru214
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214

Honestly, I found Assault to be more mediocre than actually bad. Sonic and the Secret Rings, on the other hand... I gave it a try for the sake of being able to say I'd played it (much as I did with E.T.) and never got past the tutorial level it was so bad. Besides, I said I owned them, I never said that I purchased them myself...

I thought some of Star Fox Assault was fun, like the first and last level. Sonic and the Secret rings was ok but it got way too repetitive.

I have played many very bad games, but the most recent that comes to mind is Digimon World Championship, the battles are boring, since you just watch them, and the pet care part is very bland.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 am
Cruisin' USA and Lamborghini, both for the N64.  

Poohbomber

kattycha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am
I receive arctic tale from my dad last Christmas.... gonk What was he thinking? this game is for pre-schooler, NOT 17 years old teenager! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm
I try to avoid bad games, so I don't turn into The AVGN, but one of my friends thought it would be funny to give me a game called Chicken Shoot for a gift.

Worst game I have ever played, but entertaining.  

CherubiMaster

san_soo_student

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 am
kattycha
I receive arctic tale from my dad last Christmas.... gonk What was he thinking? this game is for pre-schooler, NOT 17 years old teenager! scream

Yeah, I bought it for my 4 year old and she loves it. However, the worst game I've played comes down to Mission Impossible (it really was) and Monster Trux Arena. If you can keep your truck on the track your doing good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:16 pm
yu yu hakusho for the GBA and ps2

ugh they made me want to cry!  

Fawks666

Devoted Punching Bag

23,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 pm
Ninja Blade. You're a ninja and you fight zombies... that alone made me have to rent it.

It's terrible.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Tigerz
or any Petz game load of bulls**t  

Hinata19515

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items