Submit

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm
Keep away!
*Kicks to the floor*
*Pulls out Broadsword*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:36 pm
*Puts dagger to Kakashi's throat again* I wouldn't advise doing that.  

Vamp C

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 pm
Zwingley, who was in the corner the whole time, steps forward, swords in hand.
"Niether would I."
*Puts one sword against Vamp C's throat, and one against Heinz's throat.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 am
*Swats away sword, spins and is now holding a dagger to Kakashi's throat, and his wrist blade against Zwingley's throat.* You're good, but not that good.  

Vamp C

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 am
Sighs and says "You don't know much about vampires do you?" Wings spurt of of Kakashi's back knocking you over. Kakashi flies up to the staircase in the hall.
"Now..lets try to play nice." Says Kakashi as he pulls out his broadsword.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am
Zwingley throws his left blade at Kakashi, then jumps up toward him with the other sword aimed at his right wing.  

zwingley is kira 2

FatherlessChild

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 am
Itami sits on the stairs watching the whole scene unfold, "Boy and their violence" she mumbles under her breath as she stands and goes up the stairs, "I guess if things go too far I could just kill them all" that decided she heads down the hall looking for a room to nap in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:19 am
*Stepping back out from the shadows in the corner Kaimui, pulls out needles flicking them into Zwingley's pressure points immobalizing him and steps forward mockingly*

Didnt anyone ever tell you? It's not nice to gate crash.  

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am
Zwingley falls to the ground, and one of the needles fall out. Struggling to take the others out, he says "No. Not really. Hahaha!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 am
*Looks at Kakashi warily stepping up onto the open window seal and falling backwards head first spreading bat wings*
"I'm willing to venture that you can handle this?"  

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:06 pm
A rather small framed woman made her way to the castle, her small delicate hands held a rather large but important looking suitcase. She was dressed smartly, her hair pinned back, but a few strands of hair, framed her face. Now at the door step see reached up and grasped the knocker with her free hand, giving it a large knock.

As the door opened she smiled to whoever opened it before speaking. "Hello...are you the owner of this castle, if so, you will be interested in these massive savings, on this double glazing. I have many leaflets explaining why YOU need double glazing, in a world like today with global warming and the prices of fuel going up and up, you'd be stupid to pass up this amazing offer"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Kakashi flies towards Dream Thieves and rips her head of.
"Mmmmm... Sales woman."
Kakashi eats the head whole.
"Next?"  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Everyone knows how quick Sales people are, and the young lady simply sidestepped the angry customers' swipe.
"Ah please calm down, Sir. I'm sure we have a price scheme even you could afford." Smiling softly she shoved a large wedge of leaflets in to the mans hand, before turning on her heel. "My number is on the bottom of page 2. Make sure you phone, you don't wanna miss these GREAT deals!"

And with that the young lady left.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Kakashi stood there staring "...She's good." And with that he flew back up on to the staircase.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

overXELLous

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 pm
Meanwhile... A young girl is running, trying to elude a mysterious stalker. She soon stumbles upon a castle not knowing the danger she had gotten herself into.
"Perfect." she says scaling a wall to the top waiting for her pursuer to leave.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff