[PRP] After the adjustment period || Aali/Taja Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 pm

"I certainly hope so, most leaders seem so confident and I try to be, but sometimes I wonder if I'm not doing it all wrong." He chuckled and looked at her with a soft smile. "Like speaking with you...many males would say I was a fool for not putting you in your place...but...I find it foolish to try and bend your will, I would much rather be honest with you and have you honestly come to trust me."

He sat back up slowly his fatigue fading slowly. "My first female was beautiful her pelt was thick and rich a beautiful ebony that shone in moonlight or sunlight. I captured her for my coming of age quest, she was slender but fierce. I tried to reason with her...and then my father suggested that I use a bit more force. The first time she lashed out at me I returned the gesture in kind. At first it felt good, to see her finally quiet...I suppose she really didn't think I would hurt her. The feeling only lasted a few moments...I disliked seeing her in pain even more then I disliked feeling my own pain. She was completely Kajira...couldn't be left alone...she tried to run...and was put down." His voice was tinged with bitterness and his eyes had hardened again, chips of ice, unseeing only focused within. Slowly he relaxed and a small smile softened his features.

"But I had Aysel by then...I had captured her as well...but not the same way. I saw her hunting...she was beautiful, but the thought of another rebellious Kajira was too much for me. I leapt but I couldn't just knock her out, I couldn't force her back, I wanted her to want me...and she did...it was a slow adjustment but no one would ever notice that she wasn't a born Banu." He chuckled softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 pm
Another shy response was his answer to his words, though she certainly appreciated his more gentle approach. "Please excuse me if it isn't my place to say, I'm not sure since I've never led anything before myself, but it seems like being true to yourself would be the best course to confident leadership, rather than trying to emulate others, though I do understand..." She replied softly, watching him. "As long as you make decisions to the best of your ability, and look after the ones you're charged to protect, isn't that all that anyone can ask of you?"

Of course, from what she saw he seemed to be doing fine, and as she said, she'd never led a thing a day in her life.

"I'm sure that if you continue on that path you'll have nothing to worry about, I mean." She amended, not wanting him to think that she meant to say he wasn't doing just that. Her ears flattened lightly against her head as he recounted the tale of his first banu, then, hoping, silently praying that that wouldn't some day be Lela. The girl could be so willful sometimes, though she was normally so sweet, but she had gotten her mother's temper more and more over the months, even if it was rare to show itself.

Hearing him speak of Aysel was encouraging, though, it truly did sound as if he loved her, but Taja couldn't help but wonder-- if those feelings were mutual, how could you want to share your lover with anyone else, let alone several other "anyone else"'s? She was very curious to speak to Aysel indeed. She was genuinely curious to find out how the other gender delt with such things, and someone that was happy with the lifestyle was definitely going to be the best choice. Aysel could, perhaps, give her another way of looking at it besides "having" to share.

This wasn't to say that Tajamala was the selfish type either, that didn't know how to share, she had simply always seen couples in single pairs. Had they been allowed their travels perhaps she would have met some such as those of the Achana, who believed in free love, whose leaders themselves were in a three mating. Perhaps in time she would have had the chance to chat with others who felt the same way as this pride, but the journey had been cut short before truly beginning and so she truly didn't know, from lack of experience, so needless to say she had a great deal that she could learn from Aysel. She was eager to begin, even as she thought she may be starting to understand some on her own.

She wanted to know Aali better, even though she still felt a bit uncertain on if he'd still be this kind once he had gotten her trust and cooperation, but he already had her word to stay and he hadn't changed his behavior yet, so maybe she really did worry for nothing.

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 pm

"I hope your confidence in my ability to lead is well placed, though after the Raid...I am pleased with so many males finally having their harems properly filled. I know it must seem terrible for you knowing so many females were captured, but the Pads needed them and they will care for them. I suppose I should stop trying to convince you...in time you'll just have to see for yourself."

He gave a small stretch again and looked at her for a long moment. "I should go speak with the others...Neema and Vika...I have left them alone. They were captured together with a third female, but she escaped...they seemed to mourn her loss and seemed so close I did not wish to see them in separated harems. If my speaking with you, and explaining has helped you then perhaps it will aid them as well." He stood and gave a slight shake before moving to give Taja a tender nuzzle. She was trying and that made him happy, he would have Aysel speak with her as well and that might help more. He knew how Aysel loved to extoll the virtues of a females place and her own unique strengths.

For a moment he felt guilty, Aysel had given him everything and all she had hoped for in return were sisters and cubs. He had only recently provided her with three new sisters, and had yet to provide her with cubs. His concern for the pride was slowly easing now perhaps it was time to focus better on his harem. The well being and pleasure of each of his females was important too important for him to have treated them so casually. It was time to settle down and woo his new females, and provide an Emir with his sultana.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm
There wasn't much more that she could say to the rest, so she nodded once quietly, taking in what he said and storing it away.

So in addition to Lela's near escape, so had one of the others from the trio they'd tried to help-- Miki's group. She found herself hoping that it was Miki herself, she was really no older than Lela, not by much, didn't need to be caught up in this. Mostly it was because she knew her mother, and knew that Tai would have been heart broken to lose a daughter so suddenly.

Though surprised by the affectionate gesture Taja didn't try to pull away, fumbling quickly and finding her voice again.

"I-I'm sure that it would. I don't know them well... but they're very sweet girls." She said quietly, unsure if he wished for her to follow him or not.

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 am

"You can come along...the support would be nice." He smiled at her before moving to heave out of the cavernous den. Having the large Sultan's den reminded Aali abruptly of just how empty it seemed. Well it would be better once he had all four of his lovely ladies together.

He wondered if Taja would follow, and if she did would be actually give him any support? She was so new to all this that she might not...and especially since the other two were also pridelanders. Ah well, all he could do was put his faith in her and with luck Aysel would be happy with her three new companions and they with her.

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff