Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 pm
*hetukiri now greeting the distinguished guest said*" good day ma'am and welcome to the castel Neteru... and we i... (catching her self) i meant we are truely fortunate to have u in our mansion.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am
Lady Aya pondered at the Chief's words. "A wise woman she is. It is rare enough to find humans such as her." Her blood red lis curved up into a small smile, something she rarely does since 100 years ago. "This bodes well. It looks like my stay here will be interesting..." She turned around and went off to her designated room, her servants still trotting after her.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm
rolling up in a fog from the sea that surrounds the castle,"so all are welcome", he thought,"well well after five-thousand years the place is back in action, i guess i mustn't keep them waiting.", said the hunter to his prey while disappearing into the fog once again....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am
I turned around as the pretty woman greeted me. " Why, thank you. I must say, I feel....... fortunate.. to be in such a distinguished and beautiful place. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lunaris Lamoreaux." I said, tilting my head in greeting," And this is the famous Neteru Castle. I've heard much about this place. What room will I be in tonight? Oh, Worthington is staying with me here, and I would like a seperate room for him, across from mine." I said, smiling. I wasn't planning on telling them my little secret. I get thirsty easily. Worthington has helped me so many times, he has to stay by my side at all times. " Oh! And could my room be a two bed? My fiance(e) is coming later tonight." I asked. I whipped my head around to the scent of another............. pure blood vampire.  

iDero-Goi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:40 pm
User ImageA young teenager stood outside the castle under the growing storm. As the rain soaked him, he continues to observe the increasing number of people entering the mansion. He felt a sense of tension and excitement at the same time as his mellow face turned into a grin. "There's something in that building.." he whispered as an eerie red glow emitted from his bandaged left eye, "..and I want it." The thunder claps and he dissappears into thin air.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Arte walked around outside, quietly wondering what she could do.  

II-FwenchToast

3,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 pm
*hetukiri smilled and told lunaris*"its your decision on which room you choose, just make sure its vacant" ^^ *hetukiri tip her hat and before walking off she said*
"i hope u enjoy ur stay here!!! and let me know if you need ne further assistance"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm
"well look who decide to join the party",Chief thought as she sensed Dark exist the realm of the shadow world. Turning in the chair within her office, she ponder his reasons for coming, of course she knew that re-opening the place would bring some old faces back but she was rather hoping that they wouldn't show up for months to come. with a deep sigh she headed towards the dungeon to make sure it was secure. as she gathered her book she sent a telepathic message to two new arrivals and one to Hetukiri."hey Nhikxier, don't get any ideas kid i don't play nice with those who intend to steal from me*", "Arte, enjoy your stay here its all self serve so just pick a room and have fun, but remember to make sure no one else is there first other wise things could get ugly", "Hetukiri do you have my head count.*" with that done she existed her office and went into the darkness........  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:55 pm
*as hetukiri was helping the guest who arrived a little later in the night, she listen closely as she heard Chief's voice in her head* " hey chief all guest so far are alive and well, there are still some late comers so ill give u the overall report later" *then she smiled as she replied to chief once more* "Is there anything else you would like me to do for you? shave your arms?, brush your teeth?, or perhaps make you a back scratchier out of my very own spine." *Hetukiri said with a sarcastic like tone.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am
I looked around for the vampire, but the scent kept getting more and more weak. " Lunaris? Um, did you hear anything she just said?" Worthington asked me, and then I snapped back into reality. I shook my head no. " Come with me then..." he said, walking toward the elevators. He explained on the way to the top floor. I looked around and made sure no one was in the hallways. " I hate not talking." I said, shaking my head. I walked down,down,down,down...Ah! I knocked on the door. When there was no response I opened the unlocked door and walked in. It was vacant. Lucky me. I turned to Worthington and said," Me and," " Him." Worthington inturrupted. I gave him a dirty look. " Why do you hate him so?" I asked him. " I just don't like him. He has a strange aura." he said. " All the time?" I asked him. He hesitated. " Maybe." he said. " Whatever. Get the room across from this one." I said, shutting the door to 677.  

iDero-Goi

II-FwenchToast

3,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm
When Arte found nothing to do, she smelled the air looking for other Vampires like her. I smell a couple Vampires... Maybe I'll meet a few... Arte thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm
I changed my clothes, to jeans, a tee, and high heels. I looked pretty much like a new person. Except what Worthington called everlasting beauty. I grabbed my purse, opened the door, and ran to the closing elevator. I made it. There wasn't anybody in there. Huh. I pressed the button to the first floor. I walked out of the elevator, and looked around for a cafe. I enjoy some of the scents of the foods humans cook. It helps me stay serene. But instead I smelled yet again another vampire. But the scent was different. Way different. It. . . . . . . .  

iDero-Goi

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm
*Goddess, sadly the only Centar at the Castle, looks around* "Maybe I'll be able to make some new friends here" *she says to herself as she walks gracefully outside* *thunder rumbles and lightning flashes* "I just hope no one gets caught in this storm. Never in my 10, 000 years have I seen one like this......" *she makes her way back inside, thinking*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm
I stopped trying to go outside. I walked past a centaur. I tipped my head and smiled, showing bleached white, intimidating, razor blade sharp teeth.
" Why, good evening." I greeted her in my velvet voice.  

iDero-Goi

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 pm
-Thunder crashes as a blur shoots into the ground causing a tremor to rock the area- *out from the impact site emerges a creature who howls at the moon as it continues on its way towards the castle*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff