Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Captain Suzaku gets up and walks over to the door. He opens it to see a lively young man standing there. "May I help you?" He asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 pm
Kitsu beamed a bright smile, "Hello fellow captain! May I come in?" Kitsu waited. "If you;re worried about my going AWOL, here's my zanpaku-to!" Kitsu took the sheathed blade from his hip.  

eregantu_hana

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm
Dice was bit surprised by the young captain's actions. "Let me guess. You're one of the new captains? No, no it's okay you can hold on to zanpaku-to. Please come in." He said as walked back to his desk calmly and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm
"Well thanks!" Kitsu walked in and took a seat. "So, this is the Squad 7 office hm? Mines no where good enough like this. Ha!" Kitsu's face contorted. He took a much more serious tone. "yes, I'm one of the newer Captains... I also worries me, because I view myself as some what... inexperienced. So, I came to you for advice!"  

eregantu_hana

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am
Dice nodded as he listened to Kitsu's joyous and enthusiastic behavior. "What type of advice do you need?" He replied in a gentle tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 am
"Well, I guess on how to sever emotion during battle. I'm known to be quite emotional during battles, and I know that it reflects poorly on the Head Captain, and the Gotei 13. It's difficult for me, because I'm just so young." Kitsu's head hung slightly as he spoke...  

eregantu_hana

eregantu_hana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am
A Hell Butterfly landed on Kitsu's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Captain, it seems I have a Lt now! Please, stop by Squad Five Barracks ANYTIME!" Kitsu flash stepped away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 am
Dice watched Kitsu leave. "i may have to stop by there sometime." He muttered as he began to scribble through his paperwork like it isn't anything.  

Daalt256
Crew

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 pm
Soruko walked to her captains office and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Captain Dice lifted his head from his work. "Yes come in." He said in a loud clear voice so he could be heard. He returned to his paperwork as the visitor entered.  

Daalt256
Crew

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm
"Excuse me captain,do you have a moment?" she asked timidly as she walked into his office.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm
Dice nodded. "Yes. Please come in, Soruko." He said as he set aside the paperwork. "What's on your mind?"  

Daalt256
Crew

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:11 pm
"Um,well,I was wondering if you'd help me achieve Banki,captain? It doesn't have to be anytime soon,just whenever you have some time...." she said nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm
Dice paused a moment. "I don't see why not. We can start whenever you're ready." He replied as he stood up. "Are you sure about this?"  

Daalt256
Crew

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm
"Yes,I'm sure. Thank you so much captain!" she said excitedly.  
~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff