Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Cen was suprised at the sudden appearence of the strange person. He could no express his shock with words for he could remember none. He jumped back and yelled a sort of illterate grunt and a purple Cero shot from his mouth and crumbled the foundation the arrancar was standing on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm
In a single swipe, Michio pulled out his sword and cut the Cero in half, preventing any damage. The foundation crumbled away, but Michio simply floated in the air. He pointed his sword at the Arrancar. "You seem to be genuinly startled. I will spare you, in exchange for your apprenticeship. You are now my Fraccion." He sheathed his sword. "You can follow me or stay out here. Should you chose to stay, either the desert will kill you, or I will, should I ever see you again." With that said, he turned around and began to walk up to the top of the wall, as if on invisible stairs.  

NinjaSamurai360

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm
((Lets have a little fun ^~))

Cen tilted his head at the stranger. He was confused on how he made his pretty light into two. His mouth opened as if the man was doing a magic trick. Cen finally figured out how to make his pretty light appear, he toned his vocals and let forth a screech that shot his Cero missing the stranger intentionally. His scythe was making noises in Cen's head that was beatiful to him. He lifted his scythe off his back and let it rest in his hands with the blade pointing towards the ground. Cen was in the mood to play.
(( You need to make a better analasis of my characters curren condition ^^, He cannot comprehend speech, Only actions, As of right now he has the mind set of a child who has discovered a whole new world.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Once Michio had left, Darkri seemed to walk out of the shadows the moment he had left; almost as though Darkri was avoiding him on purpose. His silver eyes rested on Cen, who seemed rather enthralled with his ability to fire Ceros'. He understood immediately, as he had been in the same situation; in a sense, when he himself turned into an Arrancar, and lost most of his memory.

An odd emotion throbbed in his chest; one he usually avoided when in the pressence of his victims. Compassion. Luckily Cen wasn't a victim, but a new 'Brother'. He simply called out to the male by simply saying "Hey." in a low voice, his silver eyes glimmering with curiousity, as his expression remained numb. Perhaps he'd be the only Fraccion with a Fraccion that he could call his own. After all, Darkri always thought he was far better suited to be an Espada, but he kept that thought to himself.

Nicholas Darkri

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm
Cen frowned when the magic man left, But his sadness was replaced by a new sense of joy. A newcomer had come into view and he had such pretty eyes. Cen's scythe grew heavier as it glew with a purple glow, the pretty noise erupted in Cen's head as he hesitated but slowly said ,"P-p-play?"
After Cen finished his short sentence he disappeared and the sand beneth where he had stood erupted towards the sky. He was above the new commer with his scythe raised above his head ready to swing.
((Once you parry, I give you permision to throw Cen like you would a boulder...Into something hard =P))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 pm

[Aaaaw, but where is the fun in that? Ah, I'll take it anyways. biggrin ]

Darkri seemed rather calm in spite of the fact that a mad-man was about to dice him in half. Perhaps he was in these situations far too many times. Darkri; wisely preserving his energy simply stepped to the left; dodging the strike. Not wanting the fight to continue, he merely flicked Cen on the nose, before muttering "No play." in a rather plain manner. He didn't feel like harming Cen, so he merely clutched him by the collar, and threw him away from himself; not towards anything, so he wouldn't get hurt.

Damn, Darkri was being nice today.

Nicholas Darkri

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 am
((I needed to hit something hard on purpose xD))

Cen tried to stop himself from flying through the air. He caught himself in mid-air as the others had but didn't know how to sustain it. He pushed off once again into the walls of Los Noches and once again made another massive crack. Cen fell in a lumb towards the ground and crashed into the sand. He rose slowly and looked at the newcommer as his eyes turned red. The crack upon his mask began to glow and fill in as hollow skin appeared out of no were and filled in its crevices. His eyes had changed for the last time as his memories now flow through him. A look of pure hatred spread across his face, not at the newcommer, just the few memories that had returned to him left a bad taste in his mouth. He looked at the man and pointed his finger at him, "You what year is this?" he asked in an almost commanding order.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Darkri, stunned at the sudden change of personality, stood with his jaw slightly open as he waited for his thoughts to return to him. Finally, he shook his head in a fast manner, as though trying to 'snap himself out' of a daze. He arched a brow, and crossed his arms, giving a small shrug. "I'm about as lost as you, friend. I've lost track on that information long ago." He pouted in an innocent manner, though his eyes read impatience. If Darkri was ever in a bad mood, it would be best to avoid him, as an unhappy Darkri was a deadly one.

Nicholas Darkri

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Cen was dospleased with the manner that the Arrancar had answered him, Didn't he not even know who he was?! Cen's eyes shot wide as he lifted his robe to look at his abdomen seeing that his number was gone, only to be replased with a massive scar. "What trickery is this?" Cen's mind was now flying with so many thoughts and questions. He looked once again upon the Arrancar and asked, "Well you atleast have to know what generation you are!?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Darkri shook his head once more, before running his left hand through his dark brown hair to straighten it; the bangs that had formed after the throw were irritating him. He recrossed his arms and spoke in a low, numb voice. He wasn't intimidated in the slightest. "I don't even know what you're speaking about. I'm a lost soul, my friend. I'm just a lowly Fraccion with the desire to rise in the ranks. Not much can be expected out of me." He didn't seem too pleased with being bossed around in any sense, so it was clear that he was the type that would rebel against authority. Interesting...

Nicholas Darkri

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm
(Because I'm bored...._)
"Do I hear fighting?" Kyohaku's voice called out, stepping into the hall. The female espada blinked and tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Darkri glanced over at Kyo, and shook his head in a subtle, calm manner, arching a brow after getting a good look at her. What an odd, yet interesting looking woman! He turned so he was fully facing her, giving a small smile, breaking his 'numb persona'. "Wow, so finally I get to meet another Espada; besides Michio. He doesn't count in my eyes ever since he started making me sleep in his closet." Sadly, Nicholas was being dead serious, but to brighten the mood, he laughed as though it was a joke.

[Darkri needs to call F.P.S. on Michio. Fraccion Protective Services, where they'll attack him like in a First Person Shooter.]

Nicholas Darkri

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm
(X'D Who you gonna call )
Kyo smiled and laughed a little, a noise that sounded like bell chimes. "Ah Michio is a mystery to us all. His current residence: My couch." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Darkri actually chuckled a bit after hearing what she had said; before smiling a bit more brightly, his silver eyes shimmering in a different manner, more in a curious way than mysterious. "Well; I figure that if I play my cards right, I might find my way into the Espada ranks. Some, I must admit are a bit disappointing... though don't tell anyone I said that." He smiled a bit, his cheeks turning a little red. He hadn't had a pleasant conversation for some time, so this was a welcome experience.

Nicholas Darkri

Lord Centouri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm
Cen's body now pulsed with spiritual pressure and obvious rage. "You fools, Do you not realize what has happened? I've been stuck in that hole for longer than you can possible imagine!" Without even realizing it he raised his scythe and slammed it into the sand. The sand flew up into the sky making a small vortex of sand around them. The memories of that past event were flowing through his head like water, only fueling his inner fire.

((Flash back.))

Cen was sitting in the halls of Los Noches sitting at the massive table sipping upon a small cup of dragon lily tea. He raised the cup to his mouth as a nearly silent noise enetered his ear. He looked up and set down his cup of tea and headed for the entrence of Los Noches. The doors swung open ruffling his clothing exposing a massive number seven on his abdomen. He walked forward towards the noise that had so easily caught his attention. He walked further and further until he came upon a small pool of swirling sand. A hand appeared from the epicenter of the small pool of sand and clawed its way out showing a small portion of his Fraccion's face. Cen quickly jumpied into the pull to pull his friends had out but the had was hard and cold, not like any living thing that he had felt. The hand turned a blackish metalic color and erupted into chains that wrapped around his neck and wrists. Cen roared in protest at this sudden eruption. He faught against the chains, but their restraint was to powerful. Suddenly a pressense was standing infront of him with his sword drawn and was covered in a crimson liquid. The lquid quickly covered Cen's eyes and trailed down his face. A massive crack formed in Cen's mask as he fell to his knees and then smashed his face into the sand. Cen opened his eyes one last time and looked up at his attacker. He had a massive number 8 on his neck and as Cen opened his mouth to say his name everything went black and he sunk into the sand.
((I have a headache so i didn't want to make up any names ^^))  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff