Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karumei

Clean Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm
Spreading The Word
Is it just me, or does God make you want to sing for joy? I want to praise him all day and only do his will. I stopped listening to non-Christian/ bad message music and am studying my bible. God is doing great things in my life! I can't believe I waited so long to really get into my faith! It's great! I really love God! So much! But a lot of people are having time understanding. It's frustrating. I want to be in a bible study via Pms and just have talks about God. If anyone is willing, please message me or reply!

Hey, yeah, absolutely.

I am happy that you've gotten so excited in your newfound faith.

Just keep yourself in check and don't find yourself thinking that those things make you a "better" Christian, it's very easy to fall into that mentality.

As for "bad-message music", again, be careful that you don't take the 'hater' path and bash all music besides the kind you listen to. That just leaves one looking very un-Christian due to the fact that the reaction can come from a decidedly unloving place in our striving-to-love hearts.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 pm
Oh, I know. I used to listen to it. I, in no way can judge others who listen to it. And I'm looking for ways to make my faith stronger, not change who I am. Thanks for the advice though. It was very nice. 3nodding  

Spreading The Word

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces