Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shopping District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tornadomaster_Auron
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 pm
"Were you around when I first joined the Gotei 13?" Auron asks, thinking back to his old days Back before Arrancar were even known to Soul Society." he says, chuckling as he began to head towards the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm
"afraid not." Shin said, looking up at the sky, watching a bird circle around them. "Heheh... animals are funny in this world."

((Block))  

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 pm
brittanian order
((thats the first RP post ive ever seen you make O.O lol))

((I figured I better get it over with. It's a short post, but by April Fools it will be better))

Yuuhito glazed at the outfits that Yuri placed in front of him. If he really wanted to wear the outfits he would have brought them from America. He didn't want to be in the service to this younger version of his mother. "Honestly Yuu-kun, if your parents saw you looking like a total school boy 24/7 what would they say." Yuri complained. Yuuhito sighed. "My father isn't really involved with my raising. If I only have two outfits and they were clean then he would be happy. As for my mother she is the one who picks out my clothes." Yuri bit her lip. "I guess we both don't have our fathers." Yuuhito's eyes widen. Yuri hated people who weren't involved with their kids lives. "It's not like that Lady Yuri. My father taught me to sword fight and he always goes to my concerts." He pulled the girl away from the shop so no one thought that he was a little crazy. He notice two men in suits. He stood up straight before bowing. "Good evening captain."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 pm
"Eh?" Auron asks, looking over at Yuuhito "Who are you?" he asks, then looks back at Shin "Stay on guard" he says quietly to the other captain  

Tornadomaster_Auron
Vice Captain

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm
Yuuhito's face cracked in horror. "Ah. You don't know me. I'm from a different division." He said nervously. Yuri eyed him. "You're a Shinigami. I thought you were my cousin." she pointed out. Yuuhito turned to his family member. "Yes kind of. I mean it's distantly and on my mom's side of the family. I'm not really a shinigami per say." Yuuhito was only digging his own hole.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:42 am
"Whoever you are. You had best not stay around here for very long. I sense a great evil is at work, preparing to destroy us all." Auron says, then motions ofr Shin to follow him towards the park  

Tornadomaster_Auron
Vice Captain

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 am
Yuri gave Yuuhito a weird look. "I'm not scare of anything." She stated. "I really have no choice. I have to go where Lady Yuri goes. I'm sure my father's training pulled off." The young man added. "Your parents abandon you in U.S." Yuri said and walked away to the next shop. "Lady Yuri." Yuuhito yelled before following her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 pm
Lunar wakes up in front of a burger."What happen."He looks out side and notices everyone."Sure come while im sleep."Lunar gets up,throws away his trash and walks outside.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Nicholas Darkri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Silver eyes, a mocking smirk, an inspecting gaze and an outlandish attire that easily caught the attention of those that would pass. What could possibly go wrong?

Strolling along the sidewalk with his arms crossed, the Arrancar seemed to be rather... open with his emotions at the time. Openly showing his amusement by smiling at all he glanced at, he was passing judgement on all he saw as he passed by.

Finally locating a nice resting spot, he leaned against a wall by a lovely Ramen Shop, his eyes never shutting. His senses were all on high-alert, as he was in neutral territory. As long as he feigned innocence, he'd be fine. Besides, what's the harm in planning targets to eliminate?

He let out a large yawn, sleepy-tears welling up in his eyes as he did so. He'd pout to himself afterwords, pondering upon meaningless nothings that would plague his mind for days on end; stuff like philosophy and the like, though eventually his thoughts returned to the cursed memories that haunted him.

Krio, his best friend, and how he was slaughtered. Darkri's own Death. The many that he had betrayed for the sake of bloodshed. and the thrill it gave him. He wondered as to why he behaved in such a manner. His soul was bloody, unclean, and impossible to cleanse, which was why he denied his own emotions.

The positive emotions, at least.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:27 am
"Why am I here,"Lunar asked himself.I should be sleeping.I guess a little ari is ok.Walk into a bed store."Hmmmm,maybe i'll test one just too check it out."Lunar hops on a bed and lays thinking about his life.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

gozavill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm
Kai walks the streets of the shopping distract. He looks into the windows of some stores out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Not finding anything of interest Kai heads to park  

gozavill

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm
((5 hours later))Lunar awoke and look outside."Night?"He walks tho see the gourgious night light."So beautiful."Lunar lays on a bench watching the night lights.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm
Lunar got up."Ive been here for to long.Time to go home."Lunar opened up a Garganta."So long,"he says as the portal closes.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm
"Wait you idiot,"says his zanpakuto."I sense a faint spiritual pressure."Lunar sighs."Im not fighting any.You know how you are when I let you out,he replies.Then Lunar looks and the rift closes."I am not opening another."He gets up and walks to look for another restuarant.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff