Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
My Superwierd Dreams #1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-touchme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 am
When I have dreams if I look outside its just a black hole....scary....omg I have to tell you about a dream I had a long time ago and I still have it....

ok one day it was late in the afternoon and my family and I were looking at houses, I was young at the time. We were far from home and saw a little neiborhood where they only had a couple of houses where you can just go inside and look. So we see this cute 2 story house.

Inside the house it had really nice 2bedrooms I think upstairs, and a bathroom inbetween one of the bed rooms and a little sitting area.

So along time later I have a dream where my sister and I are in the house facing the front door. My sister is one year younger than me, so I was like the big sister and so I had to protect her. SOmehow my sister and I have the same dreams.

So we are facing the front door when suddenly a mummy opens our front door. My sister and I are so scared and move out of the mummy's way. He leaves the door open and all we see is black.

He goes up the twisting stairs while I fallow him my sister hops on my back. I scream get off but she doesn't. I throw her off. She passes out a second so I leave her. She wakes up and then fallows me slowly. The mummy is heading for my baby brother. Then the mummy guards the bathroom while staying in thed sitting area.

I somehow sneek into the bathroom and quitly scream at my lil brother to get up. If you knew him you would understand that he was a brat who screamed alot at the age of 3. And lucky me he had to be 3 in my dream.

Hes playing with his toys why I scream at him, and he just ignores me. I tell him that the mummy is going to kill you..he doesn't listen so I run back to the stairs and my lil sister asks where is Brayden? and I said that lil brat wont come so who cares if he gets eaten.

Breanna still tries to go get him but the mummy chases after us down the stairs. Breanna gets on his back while I run out the door. In the dark of the black and wait a couple minutes. I go back in and see Breanna's on his back still so I get mad so I push the mummy and then somehow Breanna fly's off his back and into the darkness.

I just leave her on the ground and go up stairs and yell at Brayden.

hahaha poor Breanna......we both had this dream...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Im the odd one in the pack, I can control my dreams, sort of. If i want to have a falling dream I do, i enjoy it because sometimes I can tell that it just a dream, while others i scream my lungs out.

Jester of Life

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

cleoz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm
Everyday another weird dream..... but i easily forget it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 am
I have had dreams that I actually remember for like the past month. Its really weird because most people dont remember their dreams every night... neutral

Anyway.. My weirdest dream was when I was at the pool and I forgot a towel. So I had to walk home and get it. And I was walking down the driveway of the park/pool when I saw a desk sitting in the corner of the driveway. And I'm like wtf? So I go and look over at the desk and Joe Jonas is sitting behind it ( i dont even like the jonas brothers that much sweatdrop ) So anyhoo I'm like what the heck are you doing? Then people start chasing him and he is like AHH. So then he asks to barrow my sunglasses so people won't be able to tell its him ( even though they already saw him XD ) So I give him my sunglasses and then we start running and hiding behind houses. Then we go into peoples houses for some reason and run through them to the back door. XD
So we do this a few times till we get to my friends house. Then I look at her and she dosn't look like herself. She is dressed up like Sweeney Todd. And she has these razors in her hands. So then we start running for our lives because we think she is going to kill us.
Then people chase us again. That goes on for awhile..
Finally at the end she catches up to us and she is like I wouldn't have killed you. Theses are rubber!
rolleyes  

Spunky Sparrow

Face_Paint_On_Wallz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm
Some weird dreams=-=  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items