Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Sakerhara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Arika didnt hear him, Then jumped out of the window before leaving the town, going to and other.

{{Exits to ??}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Kiendo closed his eyes, "...Humans should not have this much evil in their bodies..." He walked out of the hotel slowly, fighting against the unnatural evil inside him, "...But it feels...So good..." He smiled a little. His human mind had nothing remaining. So he willingly gave his body to the demonic power. If he couldn't love Arika, then he had no will to live anymore.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm
The curse spread deeper into Kiendo's back as he walked along. He grabbed a wandering person and ripped him into pieces, "This power is amazing," He commented with a more sinister smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 pm
Kiendo walked into a local bar. By the time he left a few minutes later, everyone inside the building was dead. He licked the blood from his hands as he walked along, "This town is mine..." He said evilly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Arika flew in, no, not Arika anymore, Victoria flew in. Landing on the ground, panting as she looked at the town evily. She walked foward, looking at the spand of white houses.
"I want one!"
She said in a more high pitched voice, thinking it would go deeper, but only went higher.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Kiendo had killed another person in an alleyway, only this time he kept the corpse in one shape. The person was a girl that looked like Arika. He was drinking some blood that was flowing from claw marks in her neck. He growled a little as he did, feeling himself become more different. He had no purpose anymore, so the least he could do was have a little fun.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm
{{If you planned to kill me, or me... you didnt, cuz shes in the main street.}}

Victoria walked into a house that had a 'for sale' sign on the frount lawn, Then began placing her little things around the house.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm
(I know. That's why he got a person who looks like Arika ~_^ As in it's not her, she's just unfortunate enough to have her features)

Kiendo snarled and ripped the body up when he realized it wasn't bleeding anymore. He stood and walked out of the alleyway. The entire left side of his body looked more demonic. His hand was a claw and his skin was dark green like his wings; while his right side looked human. He smiled a half reptilian grin and walked down the street for something else to kill. Too bad news of his rampage had spread through the town. Now everyone was staying indoors and hiding.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 pm
{{Lol... Mawhaha, The power to be evil
! It sounds so wrong, but feels so great! }}

Victoria walked out of 'her' house than sw Keindo, or one side of him was him... was it?
"Hello."
She said perfectly as to she wasnt identable anymore, well to him, She hair curled, instead of being straight and she was just too difrent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm
Kiendo looked over to the girl. He smiled more. Looks like this one could be fun!
"Hello," He said with a smirk.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:59 pm
Vitoria smiled as she walked towards him,
"You look at me like yo u want to eat me... Why?"
She said, thinking she left her move power.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 pm
"No no," Kiendo said, with a hard laugh in his throat, "Not eat per say," The dark green scales of the left side of his body slowly started spreading across his flesh, "I'm a little irritated. I will consume my human love and make myself stronger than any other demon. Then I will see about getting a bigger form to house this power," Explaining his plan was proof that he was confident enough that it would happen.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Victoria shook her head with a small luagh,
"So do you plan to kill me? And do you really not relise wjo you are talking to?"
She said disapointed in a way, but yet scrad that someone that she loved was going to kill her with the power she gave him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm
"I know exactly who I'm talking to," Kiendo said, "You are only the second step. Within moments the human will be gone, and then I'll make sure I take the rest of the demonic power from you. Or I could take it first, either way. It's going to happen regardless, so you may as well just offer it to me," He smirked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

xsongoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 pm
"Thats not fair Kiendo, I gave it to you, remeber?"
She raised an eyebrow, smiling.
She took a step away from him,
"Apartly Love is still a word to you, I thought it was proven to me, I guess I'm wrong, But now I am no linger who I used to be, I'm Victoia, call me Tori... It's like Arika was earased from your brain, Thats sad, I wanted you back..."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff