Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {name pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:19 am
It was quiet in a distant forest, the dark forest always seemed that way. Not many people traveled through it, for it was known as a banishing site were creatures or evil entities would be sent. most folk would travel around it, if any were to go in they would not come out. A small group of men, from a kingdom called the Holy City, resigns near by keeping all that were sent to this foul place inside the forest, were taking their daily patrols when a girl stumbled out of the forest.
"Hey!!! You there, Foulish thing get back were you belong!" The group of men charged her.
"Please don't put me back there! I don't want to go back there!.. Please.." the girl screamed and pleaded as she cried.
"I said get back in there or we will back you! I would hate to see a little girl like you get handled by three men.."said the leader it seemed.
"No I don't want to go back... Please.." she pleaded...
The leader laughed.."Hold her men, after this she would wished that she had gone back to the forest.." said the leader as he set his sword down and began removing his gear..
"Please!! Stop..Noo!......" The girl screamed and pleaded.. It hae men... I hate humans... I wish they would die!!! screamed the girl in her head..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 am
She heard the screams. The dark forest wasn't far from where she was sealed. She heard the girls wish about humans being destroyed and if she had all of the muscles and skin in her face...she would have grinned. She used her shadow power to sink into the ground and find the three men and the young girl. "That doesn't seem to chivalrous if you ask me." She said.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 am
"Hold her down! She's squirming too much." Reported the leader.
"Let me go! Leave me alone!" The girl screamed as her had lit up in flames. The men yelled and let go and the girl took off away from them. She came up to an outcrop of stones on one side and the dark forest on the other. "Let me alone... Let me..Alone.."
"Now its just going to get worse brat! Now your going to pay for burning my men." said the leader.
"Yea, my whip is going to taste that flesh of yours!"
"Mine too!"

Mother..... Where are you.. Mother....., thought the girl as she leaned against the rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 am
She came up from under the ground and as the whip was about to crack down on the girl she grabbed it and pulled the man toward her. If she could smirk she would have but her face alone was scary enough without it. "I thought that you were supposed to be honorable knights?" she told all of them.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 am
"What the -"
The leader looked at this.. this figure in horror,"What is it.."
"It doesn't matter men, kill it! Its in my may!" growled the leader.

The girl was curled up in the feeble position too scared to move.
"Use your holy water Stifvir!" Shouted the leader.
Stifvir's whip was held by this creature. Stifvir was the only one that could really see her and he stood stiff with horror. This was death...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 am
She pulled him closer to her. "I haven't eaten in so long...I hoped for a better first meal upon my return but you will do" she growled. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled exposing his neck. She bit down hard getting as much blood as she could before ripping his throat out. When she was down she threw his body aside and broke the bottle of holy water by stepping on it. "Who's next?" she asked opening her arms. Her shirt was tattered and you could see her heart start to beat along with her other organs starting to function.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am
The other knight looked in sheer horror."What in gods name is that!!"
Once she stepped closer, the knight turned and fled fearing foe his life.
"Knight get back her, you coward!!" The leader groaned and turned to the figure. "Fine I will deal with you, you fowl beast! Then I will take very good care of the other one! Fear my Holy whip of god!" He took his whip, golden and shinning with pure entity, blessed by an angels feather most likely, and spun it around as he aimed for her. If it could hurt her, he would be too slow to hit her, he was only human..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 am
She ignored his whip and dashed towards him. Her good hand outstretched with her claw like hands aiming for his heart. "A blessed whip will do nothing for a corrupted soul" she said. Just as he was about to land the blow her hand went through his chest. She removed her hand and he feel to the ground. She moved a step over to dodge the whip.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 am
"What..... are...you..." Before answer came he dropped and died.
When the figure turned to the girl, she was standing. Watching most likely. She looked at the figure, a woman. She stared at her for only a second, then raced over to her wrapping her arms around one leg of this women. The girl was scared and crying, but now her cries were were soothed by this women, the girl cared not how she killed, nor it seemed how she looked at the moment. She was safe, as she felt she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 am
She had his heart in her hand feeding on it. She looked down at the small child and placed her hand on her head stroking it. "Everything will be alright little one" she said. She finished the heart and knelt down where she was face to face with the small girl. "What is your name?" she asked.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 am
The girl look at her with watery eyes.."Rose... I don't want to go back! I don't want to go back the that place!... I don't like the darkness they put me in..." The girl pleaded.. Her eyes were dark sapphire, yet something lerked behind those scared eyes..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 am
She nodded. "You don't have to go back. You can stay with me. We're going to be on the road for a bit until I can find a town to put us up in. But I think you will be fine." she said. She stood up and held out her hand. "Everything is going to be fine now." She looked around and saw the guards that she just killed. They will have no use for their clothes she thought. She took what she needed and covered her body up to her eyes so hopefully no one would recognize her while she was still weak.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am
Rose took her hand and walked close to her. No ones going to take her away.. No one, thought Rose. Rose looked at her then across the valley, "That's the Holy City... Their not nice, I hate them... They put me in the dark place... They-"She looked down beginning to tearing up." They took my mother away... My house is in the forest behind that evil city.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 am
She looked down at the young girl. "We won't be going there. I have another place in mind." she replied. She knew where Annamay was. And luckily most of the people that betrayed her were in the same little town. It was peaceful...for the moment.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 am
Rose looked up to her,"Ok." Rose was happy, finally happy again.."To were ever!" Laughed Rose as she pointed ahead of her. A spark of flames erupted from her hand and shot out to were Rose pointed. It caught a tree and was instantly torched. Rose covered her mouth,"Oopps.."  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff