Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 pm
Mao growled. "I am wearing a stupid ID you know. You can read can't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:04 pm
He winked. "Of course I can read, and the picture of you is just beautiful too! But still, I like my nickname, Mr. Grumpy, so smile with me." he grinned, going out the door.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 am
"SHUT UP!" Mao grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and tossed it at Nathan. Just as it was about to hit him one of the head nurses came in and caught it. "You're wanted in the ER Mao. Your break is over."She then smiled at Nathan and pulled Mao out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:08 am
Nathan smiled at them both. "Thank you for catching the pillow, we'll have to have more practice when it comes to our pillow football techniques." he told them, nodding seriously. "Now have a good evening, and don't let Mr. Grumpy there work too hard Stella: I bet he's a workaholic. If you need me Stella, then I'll be at the bar as usual."

With a final smile and twinkling eyes, he left them to head for the room where his drunk customer had ended up.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm
She shook her head and dragged Mao down to the emergency room. There she "handed him over" to one of the doctors. Seeing as he had no other choice, Mao reluctantly got back to work and soon was able to forget about Nathan. Temporarily at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Once he'd seen to his customer and made sure that he'd be alright to get home - they'd called his sister to pick him up - Nathan left the hospital, walking by the emergency room without looking in. He felt like he'd fall over soon: the lack of food and sleep in his system was getting to him, and he yawned as he dragged his feet on his way back to work.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Mao spent therest of the night working in the ER. By the time he was allowed to leave work it was already six in the morning. He hadn't gotten any sleep and it was all too obvious. Still he tried to hide it and crawled back to his apartment where he layed on the floor. He didn't have the strength to drag himself into bed and he could find no way tofall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Nathan was still helping to clear up the mess in the bar at six in the morning. When he'd returned his boss had simply sighed, knowing that this was typical behaviour for his favourite - if troublesome - employee. Nathan had been warned that he would be on the afternoon shift.
He'd be paid for the time that was extra to what he was supposed to have worked during the night, but other than that it was simply filling in the required hours for his timesheet.

He finished cleaning at half past seven in the morning and left the bar with his boss' reminder to be there again in five hours ringing in his ears. He wasn't watching where he was going, then he felt the breeze on him and woke up with a jolt and a forced smile as he headed home.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm
The phone must have rang about a dozen times as Mao remained on the floor. Around noon he finally was able to stand on his own two feet and take a shower. After a quick nap he got dressed again and went off to wander around until he had to go back to work. He wound up sitting by a large fountain in the park.There was barely anyone around andso Mao decided to stay there for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Nathan had three hours of sleep, then it was time to get up and see if he could help the homeless people in the park, go see the children in the orphanage around the corner, and all before heading to work. This was his usual routine, and not even a lack of sleep could make him forgo it. So he showered, dressed and left his home to head for the park.

Once there he wandered around, eyes searching for people he knew would be there, those regulars as well as the new ones who arrived in the night. He'd chat to them and help if possible. On his way round he paused, spotting someone on a bench. He started towards the man, not yet recognising Mao.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 am
Though they were faint, Mao could still hear footsteps coming from behinh him Just as he had done the other night, he turned on his side so that whom ever was approaching could not see his face right away. He waited for the person to pass by, not having the slightest idea that it was Nathan. As Nathan drew closer, Mao somewhat recognized his scent, but the lack of rest prevented him from actually remembering anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am
"Are you alright?" Nathan asked gently, frowning as the person turned away from him. "I'm not the police, I'm not going to hurt you, so... please turn and face me?" he asked softly, stopping before he'd reached the bench and watching the back of the man's head.
He could tell that the stranger was exhausted, and he began to open his mouth to offer shelter but forced himself to remember that he should be careful, even if he didn't want to be. Careful meant not letting strangers into his home, especially when he hadn't even seen their face yet. So he waited.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm
Mao growled. "So just 'cause I don't show you my face and I happen to be laying here I'm automatically some kind of a criminal? Since when did that become a stereotype?" Mao sat up and glared at Nathan not yet realizing that it was indeed the same man from the other night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 pm
"Not a criminal, no. Most people I see here want to avoid the trouble of police - they have been, or are likely to be, on the streets for a while and so meeting the police is something they don't want. I was reassuring them, but now that I see it is Mr. Grumpy Mao-chan, I shall leave you be."

He bowed slightly. "Have a good day sir, and I might see you at the hospital some other night - we can repeat the hug, hopefully it will eventually make you smile at me..." he smiled, saluted cheekily, and then spun on his heel, intending to leave.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm
"You don't have to leave just 'cause I'm here. I may not like you too much, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having someone to talk to. Oh, and by the way, you of all people should know that demons don't smile. We may smirk, but that's about it. We're not meant to be overly nice like you or any of your kind."  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff