Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Oh my goodness someone help me out here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:22 am
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Mayhaps she is thinking about some of the Sex Magic concepts that some CM and Chaos Magicians imploy.
That doesn't sound like any sex magic ritual I've ever heard of, though it does sound like inquisition propaganda to me.
You know the ritual I am talking about. The one where you masturbate over some inscribed magical goal.
Yeah, but that's usually done in private, not out in some field.
Depends on the nature of the working.

Also, sex in the feilds is a popular concept in some Recon faiths. When I got married, my honeymoon was at an Althing. Aside from a bunch of drunk vikings whooting and hollering, the encouragement to "bless the feilds" was amusing.

My poor husband...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:28 am
Interesting...  

Tsuzuki

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:35 am
Tsuzuki
Interesting...
The sex magic part of the fact I can't spell to save my soul tonight?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:46 am
Let's just say that I have something new to talk to my fiancee about concerning honeymoon plans. ninja  

Tsuzuki

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:04 am
Tsuzuki
Let's just say that I have something new to talk to my fiancee about concerning honeymoon plans. ninja

mrgreen Althing and SummerStar is fun. They even have a Gnostic Mass at Summer Star to open the Temple.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:09 am
She's going to kill me. lol  

Tsuzuki

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:17 am
Tsuzuki
That's what the bribe is for.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:16 am
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
That's what the bribe is for.
so that's what dowries were for, xp  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:48 pm
JazelleSparrow
Alright here's the thing, I was in this thread that was having a heated discussion about the British v Americans and there was someone posting that really disturbed me. Ok call me very uneducated in Paganism but something that she said really bothered me.

Quote:
u do know that pagan women ar serpose to sit around in feilds with over women stickin stone dildos up there privats
i know this cos im a history freak

Now I know that this is not an educated post about religion, but I have to know something. Is there any historical fact for this or was this person just speaking out of her a**?? Like I said before, I just want to know and have an educated answer in this.

Hon, do you really think that any woman in her right mind would stick a rock into her v****a? Ouch! Besides, if this person was a history freak, you'd think they'd know how to use the English language properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:48 am
LilaMalvae

Hon, do you really think that any woman in her right mind would stick a rock into her v****a? Ouch! Besides, if this person was a history freak, you'd think they'd know how to use the English language properly.

Ummm... I know lots of sane individuals who shove some very interesting things inside them.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:48 pm
TeaDidikai
LilaMalvae

Ummm... I know lots of sane individuals who shove some very interesting things inside them.

I remember somewhere some really nice jade dildos from asia.
Smoothed out stone is good, I suppose, but I'll stick with sillicone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:30 am
k... rock dildos thats a new one...
Ask her if she owns one, adn demand photgraphic evidence of it XD

Im pretty sure shes talking out of her a**.

and yea
that honeymoon idea sounds fun XD  

Arrowroot

emmfullness

5,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:26 am
eek Wow. Never heard that one before, but it definately sounds like something my mother would believe if she heard it, so it's most probably not true. My mom don't know crap about Paganism. She thinks Wiccans worship the devil. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:48 am
Nuri
TeaDidikai
LilaMalvae

I remember somewhere some really nice jade dildos from asia.
Smoothed out stone is good, I suppose, but I'll stick with sillicone.

rofl rofl  

JazelleSparrow

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas