I love time limits in Zelda games! :D
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
I love the time limit, it's awesome and gives a sense of urgency to the game. 3nodding
I agree with this. That said, I never beat it. xd

The first time I played it many years ago, the Dodongos freaked the s**t out of me. xd
I remember my mother brought me home a copy when I was like 7 and I ran downstairs to play it. I saw Majora's mask doing that shaking thing and it went, WAIVNAS IASMCIMAS and I was scared shitless  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
I love the time limit, it's awesome and gives a sense of urgency to the game. 3nodding
I agree with this. That said, I never beat it. xd

The first time I played it many years ago, the Dodongos freaked the s**t out of me. xd
I remember my mother brought me home a copy when I was like 7 and I ran downstairs to play it. I saw Majora's mask doing that shaking thing and it went, WAIVNAS IASMCIMAS and I was scared shitless

I was a weird child. xd
I laughed whenever the Skill Kid did the weird shaking thing, but nearly had a heart attack both from the sudden surprise and the sheer amount of adrenaline released as a response whenever a wolfos would pop up. xd  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 pm
I think the only time I really had trouble with the time limit was when I tried to get too many masks at once and usually ended up getting none of them. Loved that I could slow time or move forward half a day.

My favorite quest was the one that I helped Cremia. Got a nice reward a mask(only first time), 200 Rubees, or a hug.(With Link feeling all fuzzy inside lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Majora's Mask was awesome. I didn't mind the time limit; it was an awesome game that was different yet similar enough from OoT to be really great.  

Denko

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:05 pm
The time limit is what MADE the game. I remember doing the fourth temple, running out of time. It was so hectic, and I loved it. The earth shakes, bells ring, everyone's left the town. The days aren't TOO short like in Pikmin either, and you can make the days longer with the song of time.

Also, playing as a goron is the s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Zephyrkitty
dragn99
put the sword in to be forged before the second day starts (two hours to spare, hellz yeah!)

I remember bringing my sword in once so close to nightfall that it switched to night while I was in the store. Luckily they took it before the switch.
By "two hours to spare" I meant "two hours to sunrise."
Yeah, it works. It totally does ^.^  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm
dragn99
Zephyrkitty
dragn99
put the sword in to be forged before the second day starts (two hours to spare, hellz yeah!)

I remember bringing my sword in once so close to nightfall that it switched to night while I was in the store. Luckily they took it before the switch.
By "two hours to spare" I meant "two hours to sunrise."
Yeah, it works. It totally does ^.^

They would take it that late? I thought they closed at nightfall.
Yes, the time limit works for this game.

And this topic's reminding me why I love this game so much. I gotta invite my friend who stole my save file over now; I want to play this game again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am
Augh, this thread has my dying for it to come out on the virtual console again. I'd play it on the Collector's Edition disc, but whenever I use that in my Wii, it locks up at random points in the Snowhead Temple, which is why I planned my minimum time travel run two years ago and haven't done it yet.  

GuruGuru214

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 am
GuruGuru214
Augh, this thread has my dying for it to come out on the virtual console again. I'd play it on the Collector's Edition disc, but whenever I use that in my Wii, it locks up at random points in the Snowhead Temple, which is why I planned my minimum time travel run two years ago and haven't done it yet.
Heheh, I that's what I have Majora's Mask on! Virtual Console! What's wrong America? Haven't got something that Europe has yet? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 am
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214
Heheh, I that's what I have Majora's Mask on! Virtual Console! What's wrong America? Haven't got something that Europe has yet? wink

Actually you guys in the PAL region are the only ones that have it. Everyone else doesn't of course you guys got it just two days ago.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214

Actually you guys in the PAL region are the only ones that have it. Everyone else doesn't of course you guys got it just two days ago.
...I know... Wasn't that obvious?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 am
How many people are aware of the Inverted Song of Time?

v A > v A >  

8Bit Jack

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:19 pm
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214

I changed my mind. I hate you guys now.

I own Majora's Mask. I own it twice. I'd still buy it off the VC; the game is that amazing.
The fact that my friend stole my save file on my cartridge doesn't help things much, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 pm
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214

hey remember Brawl

*gloatgloatgloat*  

Waynebrizzle

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

LOOK WHAT THIS TOPIC MADE ME DO. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
in b4 'Pikachu N64 lol'  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces