Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Harupiggy
Waynebrizzle
Harupiggy
Meta_Fish
I'm not sure I understand how it can be overly responsive.

It reads your ********' mind. O:

Lawl.

It moves on the screen before you even move your hand.

I bet Nintendo will be the first to do something like that, for the gaming industry. xD

O: Wayne has a Western Zodiac as well?

They probably will be the first to make an affordable virtual reality console unless Sony or Microsoft do it to one up them.

And YES I DO. I thought the mask and stuff for it were neat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Waynebrizzle
Harupiggy
Waynebrizzle
Harupiggy
Meta_Fish

It reads your ********' mind. O:

Lawl.

It moves on the screen before you even move your hand.

I bet Nintendo will be the first to do something like that, for the gaming industry. xD

O: Wayne has a Western Zodiac as well?

They probably will be the first to make an affordable virtual reality console unless Sony or Microsoft do it to one up them.

And YES I DO. I thought the mask and stuff for it were neat.

I doubt Microsoft will. Or Sony. Maybe they'll think about it when they finish with their diarreha of FPS. xD

-awesome face- Yeah, it's a pretty good item. I wish it came in more colors though. O:

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Waynebrizzle
GuruGuru214
Waynebrizzle
Lord of Armageddon
Waynebrizzle
Lord of Armageddon
I agree with what one user said...we should get a sword fighting game as a tech demo for the peripheral. Could be fun.

Wii Sports Resort has a fencing game. Although, it's not really fencing. Sword fighting. Plastic sword fighting.

Hence why I think we should get like an actual sword fighting game...that isn't kiddy...and has like actual swords, not plastic one.

Wait for Red Steel 2.

No... No... For the sake of all things clean, anything but that...

oh i forgot reviewers didn't like red steel so i shouldn't like it.

@ LOA: It was fun at launch but will probably seem dated now since shooters on the Wii have improved a lot.

Naw, reviewers have nothing to do with it. If I listened to reviewers, I wouldn't have bought Star Fox Assault, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic and the Secret Rings (which might not have been such a bad thing). The game was over-hyped because it was an early demonstration of what the Wii could do and there wasn't much to compare it to, and it ended up being pretty mediocre but got away with it more than it should have because it was a launch title. It wasn't bad, just kinda...well, not great. I suppose in that sense, a Red Steel 2 might not be such a bad thing. It could be a chance for Ubisoft to fix the problems Red Steel had and make a really good swordfighting game.

Or maybe I'm just a sheep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Red Steel 2 is supposed to come out before Holiday Season 2009, but there isnt anything set in stone. It may not even be Wii Exclusive.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm
Meta_Fish

HIGHLY RESPONSIVE TO PRAYERS (TOUHOU REFERENCE).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Screw Red Steel how about something like I don't know this?  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm
GuruGuru214
Waynebrizzle
GuruGuru214
Waynebrizzle
Lord of Armageddon

Hence why I think we should get like an actual sword fighting game...that isn't kiddy...and has like actual swords, not plastic one.

Wait for Red Steel 2.

No... No... For the sake of all things clean, anything but that...

oh i forgot reviewers didn't like red steel so i shouldn't like it.

@ LOA: It was fun at launch but will probably seem dated now since shooters on the Wii have improved a lot.

Naw, reviewers have nothing to do with it. If I listened to reviewers, I wouldn't have bought Star Fox Assault, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic and the Secret Rings (which might not have been such a bad thing). The game was over-hyped because it was an early demonstration of what the Wii could do and there wasn't much to compare it to, and it ended up being pretty mediocre but got away with it more than it should have because it was a launch title. It wasn't bad, just kinda...well, not great. I suppose in that sense, a Red Steel 2 might not be such a bad thing. It could be a chance for Ubisoft to fix the problems Red Steel had and make a really good swordfighting game.

Or maybe I'm just a sheep.

Exactly!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 am
sounds like pee....

@Guruguru & WayneBrizzle: If nintendo and Ubisoft been a tad bit more awesome. They could have included a online patch update or something, like my friend Allwing had originally hoped there would of been to fix any bugs in the gameplay or controls of Red Steel.

In relation to that, didn't nintendo mention they would make old maps from previous mariokart games downloadable content months ago? xD

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers