Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  Good, I like it.
  Good, but needs some more work.
  Meh
  Bad, it needs work.
  Bad, we need a different story all together.
View Results

Oblivionic

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:07 pm
Count me in. twisted ...
er, I mean= ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:13 pm
I'd love to be a crew member...

I'd especially like to be a referee. That would be so fun! lol.  

Bolt
Vice Captain

Keioko Matsukaze

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:55 pm
I'd like to somehow be part of the crew... ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:26 pm
Make me vice captain. Thanks.  

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

eatnukes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:36 pm
Real blatent Seta, real blatent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:13 pm
How subtle. stare

Alright, here's the deal. If you want to be a Crewmember, you are going to have to be able to promise me that you will be active in this guild, and supportive, and all that jargon. But since there aren't really that many of you, I can probably make everyone who wants it a Crewmember.

Vice Captain is a different story. If you want to be Vice Captain, you're going to have to fight all the other Vice Captain candidates for the right. Just because I feel like making you do something. xp  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:34 pm
Dark Lord Diez
How subtle. stare

Alright, here's the deal. If you want to be a Crewmember, you are going to have to be able to promise me that you will be active in this guild, and supportive, and all that jargon. But since there aren't really that many of you, I can probably make everyone who wants it a Crewmember.

Vice Captain is a different story. If you want to be Vice Captain, you're going to have to fight all the other Vice Captain candidates for the right. Just because I feel like making you do something. xp
Any takers?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:53 pm
If you look around, who here has been the most active out of the entire guild? Hmm? Myself and Mr. LeFroy. I think my high activity and suggestions alone seperate myself from most. I can see where making everyone that is currently a member crew, but I know there are several that either don't deserve it or likely don't want it. I wont DESECRATOR name BOLT names, just sayin' >.> (respectively >.>)

As for Vice-Captain candidacy, I'd gladly pwn all the other candidates. Line 'em up and the MD shall pwn them flat. I won't even use the power of Torment and the Phoenix Feather, whom is superior to the MD.

EDIT: And Damn you Guardian! I told you to post in our spar!  

[~Genesis~]

eatnukes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:56 pm
Hrm, If the tourny isn't goint on, I'll shoot for the Vice commission, though I know Seta or Mindblaze will utterly pwn me, not to inflate either of their ego's anymore.
And Gaurdian, it's your turn to post.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:17 pm
Mindblaze Dominion

As for Vice-Captain candidacy, I'd gladly pwn all the other candidates. Line 'em up and the MD shall pwn them flat. I won't even use the power of Torment and the Phoenix Feather, whom is superior to the MD.

EDIT: And Damn you Guardian! I told you to post in our spar!
Mmmm...Kiss me big boy. heart  

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

[~Genesis~]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:08 pm
*French kisses Seta and slips a room key into his back pocket.* Room 423.

(I would also like to note I didn't see Bolt's interest when I posted my last comment about him not wanting to >.>)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:43 am
What? Vice Captain? And I all have to do is win? wink

Peace o' Cake man. You people make me giggle on the inside. I shall gladly step up, take the position from you all, and then simply give it to whoever because I don't really want it.

I'll be crew, but eh, I still want to beat the living daylights out of you guys.

Imagination Unleashed

[~Genesis~]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:56 pm
Oh come on Drakie Poo, you know you can't win, I'm here xd

Desecrator's avy scares me on a fundamental level. As long as he doesn't get That 70's....anything, I'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:16 pm
Don't hate on the 'that 70's' set.. xd  

eatnukes

[~Genesis~]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:25 pm
Its not the fact it is what it is, its the fact Desecrator's avy is becoming as gay as the MD. At least the MD is intentional...
MD=Mindblaze Dominion, for those that don't know  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces