Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 pm
This revelation kind of took Meshik by surprise. He had the illusion of wings when he uses his magic? Interesting.
"Anything that 'calls' in here can't be good," Meshik said, taking note of the little bit of shadow that coated Hikra's mind when he mentioned 'pure'. He would have to meditate to find out more about that, but for now it's not necessary, "Don't be afraid okay? You have a perfectly capable body guard here and I can fight too. I haven't been traveling alone all this time for nothing," He knew Kriya was getting worried, and she was trying to hide it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm
Hikra looked down at them with pure bright gold eyes. Her smile was a little too happy. She laughed softly as she looked at the ghosts and shadows in the room before her at the top of the stairs. her left hand drew her other sword.
Kriya looked at Hikra in shock. "She has began to lose control. I should have let her clear this whole spire of enemies. Meshik dont draw her attention to you or she will attack. Her rage has grown to strong for her to control it anymore" she said softly. She walked slowly closer to the stairs. "Hikra i give you permisson to clear the second level of enemies." she said. Her sliver eyes looked over at Meshik. She knodded when Hikra disappeared into the second level for him to talk and move about.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm
"Your bodyguard seems a little off kilter. Inversion?" Meshik speculated. He had seen such things happen many times already. Like what he overheard one vision say; 'anything with mixed blood will one day encounter a 'demon.''  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Kriya smiled as she listened to the sounds of Hikra killing the ghost and shadows along with what ever attacked her. She looked over at Meshik. "She has a promble with rage building up and she cant control it after awhile. Her skills are great even with out these rage infused attacking." she said. Her wings glowed lightly.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm
"Rage-induced inversion. I see," Meshik nodded. He saw that a few times as well, "They usually last a few minutes until the rage has been beaten away. Is that the case with Hikra?" He could find out on his own, but figured he should try and get information the normal way for once.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm
Kriya jumped lightly at a huge crash. Her sliver eyebrow was rasied as she looked at Meshik. "It depends on how much rage she has built up in her body." she said. Her right hand drew a small bottle from her pocket before tossing it at Hikra as she walked down the stairs.
Hikra had several small cuts to her face and body. She caught the bottle quickly before taking a small drink. She tossed it back to kriya. "The second floor is clear now" she said.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Meshik only smiled a little. He was watching the rampaging as it was happening. He still thought it was a bit dangerous to have a bodyguard that's like that.
You're juggling with flaming chainsaws Kriya...Meshik thought but it never escaped his throat.
"After you then," Meshik said, making a polite bow to Kriya.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Hikra headed up the stairs before Kriya. Kriya smiled before walking up the stairs. "Thank you" she said. She looked into the second floor room with surprise.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm
Meshik walked up the stairs after Kriya. He looked into the second floor room without even a hint of surprise. He had seen the room before actually walking in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Hikra looked at them as she drew her swords. "Wait here till i clear the next floor." she said. She ran up the next set of stairs to the third floor quickly.
Kirya looked over at Meshik. "Well i guess we wait than. She seems be really happy today with all of this fighting." she said. Her sliver eyes were bright. She ran a hand through her hair to remove tangles. When they would come out she pulled a small comb from her pocket and began to bruch her hair.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:59 pm
"Apparently so," Meshik said, "So, what do you do that would require a bodygua-" He stopped what he was asking, "Oh I see..." He said it like it was an idea or something, "Then...right..." He turned away to focus for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:31 pm
kriya smiled. "I have many people who would love to get their hands on me. since my father is a important angel in heaven." she said. Her sliver eyes glowed.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm
"Uh-huh," Meshik nodded, still within his conscious meditation, "...And the two lived happily ever after...but since when were things so easy...?" He laughed like he just understood a joke or something. Then he snapped out of his trance and looked back to Kriya with a surprised look. The expression was short lived as he almost instantly caught up with current events, "Oh. Right. For either a ransom or for other 'personal' favors right? I gotcha," He nodded again like nothing happened just then.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Kriya smiled. "They wanted my father to do terrible thinks so that heaven fell and it could be easyly invaded." she said. Her wings wrapped around her.
Hikra came tumbling down the stairs before landing on her feet. "The third floor is almost clear." she said. She ran back up the stairs.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm
"So your father is an important person to Heaven afterall," Meshik commented and then looked to Hikra, "Hey! Do you need a hand? Or two? Or more?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff