Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Why Do People.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salomelove

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:36 pm
I don't hate Cho but I dont' care for her either. She's whinning and annoying. I don't Ginny much more either because there isn't any chemistry there. I don't hate Snape because I don't really believe he is bad. In my heart I wan't to believe it's all a lie. He did not kill Dumbledore and he and Dumbledore are happily skipping over to Voldemorts house to destroy! Hey, it's my world I have to live in I can do what I want. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:32 am
I don't hate either of them. They're just characters, after all.  

[~Ranma Chan~]

Bear Dear

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:54 am
I don't hate Cho. 0___o

But I don't love her either. xD

And as for Snape...sometimes I like him, other times I don't. Like, at the end of HBP, I HATED him. But...I still think he's awsome...in an evil way...It's actually very confusing...D:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Cho's whiney, annoying and she cry's too much. That just bugs me to the core.

Snape's evil, sarcastic, kinda creepy but pretty wicked cool in a terrifying kinda way.

I dunno...I'm just erked by Cho, that's all.  

batmannings

RomanticEmo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:35 am
Veriverta
Cho's whiney, annoying and she cry's too much. That just bugs me to the core.

Snape's evil, sarcastic, kinda creepy but pretty wicked cool in a terrifying kinda way.

I dunno...I'm just erked by Cho, that's all.

3nodding I've got to agree. Cho's whiney scream and Snapes the bad guy you just love to hate twisted .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm
I always thought Cho was a bit of a nuiscance... I mean i fail to really see the point of having her in the story at all... i understand that she was Harry's first crush, but it seems rather pointless... i mean, when facing Voldemort, he never thought 'i have to kill him to protect Cho' so... yeah, i really dont see why she was turned into such a big deal. I mean, in the movie, it seems to make more sense, because she's the one who rats the DA out, but thats not what happened in the book, and all that came of her friend doing it was that harry stopped talking to her, amikng her even more pointless

as for snape... i dunno girls think hes sexy for some reason... i never really liked him hes always been my least favorite character... I dont even hate Voldemort as much as i hate snape...  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:18 pm
To be honest, I really don't hate Snape. I kinda like anti-heros... You know, like Wolverine, Black Cat... I totally dig the complexity and anghst of the character. I know, I'm a dork that way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Garnet17th
To be honest, I really don't hate Snape. I kinda like anti-heros... You know, like Wolverine, Black Cat... I totally dig the complexity and anghst of the character. I know, I'm a dork that way. 3nodding

Ditto. I adore Snape.  

KimCL
Captain

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 pm
I think its because inside every one wants it to be Ginny.

IN WHITE!

It is YES lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 pm
Well, Ginny IS nicer than Cho... and honestly, she's prettier. Asian girls have the edge because they look exotic when they're alone, but... really, when you look at them together, they look a lot alike... no offense to any asian girls in the guild  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

smaw12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:17 pm
I don't hate Cho, but she doesn't really have an outstanding quality, does she? I mean, you never hear about her fighting for her friends, she's over-sensitive, and she just....I don't know, she just doesn't sparkle like the rest of the characters. (Spoiler in white) Snape is cruel, but he did save Harry's life and hit on his mother (which when you think about it is really funny burning_eyes mrgreen ).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm
I like both Snape and Cho, but Snape much more than Cho^^
Well, I think many people like Snape because he is cool somehow (I like him very much^^), but Cho, well she is just a girl who lost her boyfriend who could have been the love her life and she just could not get over it. I think it is not that hard to understand her but she is not as brave as Harry or as intelligent as Hermione or as funny as Ginny or as cunning as Malfoy is so I think that's why many people don't like her. Yeah well, she cries a lot which is a bit annoying as well... But I think she actually is a good person, she just has a lot of problems (in book 5) and doesn't really get along with it.  

jane_austen07

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:36 pm
Well, I used to hate Snape with a passion, but for some reason he's grown on me. The whole Lily thing had a bit to do with it, of course... But Cho is still really pointless, because seriously, who cares about her? And did we ever hear anything about her again after OotP?

Now I hate Bellatrix. Stupid crazy Sirius killing brat...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm
He wasn't pleading for help. Well, not really because he was just pretending right? He planned his death. Didn't you read the last book?
People hate Cho Chang? Why?
RandyKeithOrton
Why do people hate Cho Chang but not Snape. I mean Snape was the person who Dumbledore most trusted and Dumbledore actually pleaded him help before the Avada Keevadra curse hit Dumbledore. Comments?

silvr_breez

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Quote:
Why do people hate Cho Chang but not Snape. I mean Snape was the person who Dumbledore most trusted and Dumbledore actually pleaded him help before the Avada Keevadra curse hit Dumbledore. Comments?

Dumbledore was begging for Snape to KILL him. rolleyes I love Snape because he is so deep, insightful, and fascinating. heart

I don't hate Cho. I simply dislike her because Harry deserves better. She isn't a bad person, but she's preppy and jealous (Remember how she acted about Hermione?). Also, she has bad judgement when it somes to choosing her friends, so she is most definitely not the type of companion that The Boy Who Lived needs. xp

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff