Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:30 pm
*walks in from door looking grim* *Spots Aurea and yells*, "Thank Goodness! I was worried. I went to the bar and you weren't there."
*Walks up to the girl, nods to the poet and starts to enquire* "What happened Aurea? Tell me, then I have some news to tell you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:08 pm
"oh of corce pls take any room you like we welcom pets of all shapes and syses."worick sed as he took the poor girls coin. worick then turnd to the other newcomer and started his drink."that'l be 1 gold pls and I can get you a pillow dut Ull have to sit at a table."  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 pm
"Im going to need some help to run this place!"worick runs to the back of the Inn and returns with a large wood block and sets it on the window. the block seys:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:14 pm
Help Wanted!
no requierments other than dont be a jerk!
P.M. the manager for info.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm
"Every one raze a glass to newbie_surja the first hostess in The R&P Inn!" worick hands Navaha42 his drink and razes his cloth to the new worker and gives a hearty chear."HURA!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 pm
*approaches Worick again* "What is everyone so concerned with? Only there seems to be a lot of tension around. Is something happening out in the street" *starts to hand over coins and then frowns as she realizes the coins are a different style to the ones that have been changing hands in front of her.* "I think something really weird is going on"  

Magic Moppy 14

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm
"I, Mara, alias Newbie_surja, pledge to serve food, drinks and free advice (heh) to all customers of this wonderful RP inn! Thanks to a wonderful poet and boss, Worick-san and cheese_whine HUZZAH!!!!" * tears in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm
"yes ppl do seam to be skared of sothing or another today." worick looks at Moppy's gold "hmm. well its gold and I take gold! but I do wonder where Ur from that U get this strange cion?"  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm
"I will take that Silver Suite then" *hands over a half-dozen of the strange coins* "I come from Aotearoa, otherwise know as New Zealand and I don't know how I got here or where here is" *frowns*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm
*looks in on conversation* " You are from New Zealand? Could it be the one in the south-western Pacific Ocean? Did I get that right?"
"I had a friend from there..." *pauses* "Once..."*looks wistfully* "okay,never mind, do u want some thing else for the room? Shall I set it first?" "oh, never mind, I will maam!"  

newbie_surja

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm
Mara's thinks to herself, "I wonder if Beakerz survived...I know if he hasn't been killed he is still here in town...Well, atleast I got a job...you know almost like that butterfly says, Its hitsuzen. Ah well, back to work...*sets the rooms for Aurea and MM, cleans the bar and sets up the bottles.*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm
*Muses to herself silently. If she asked me that, about the Pacific, then I must have somehow traveled overseas or something. The last thing I remember is going to bed last night, could I be dreaming?*  

Magic Moppy 14

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm
Aloud she says "Yes, New Zealand is in the Pacific Ocean. Where are we in comparison to there? And can someone tell me what day and date it is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 pm
" it is 1/31/2009! as for where U are, U are in the wondrful world of Gaia and it sounds like the rong dimention for U." worick seys as he sets candals around the tables.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm
"Oh thank you, thank you very much! Kibby says thanks too, don't you Kibby?" Aurea said gratefully to Worick. Kibby hissed from within the cat carrier. She whipped around when she heard Mara.
"Mara! Oh, I'm so glad you're here! There was this really scary guard who came to the bar, and I had to leave because he was looking for me and had the mafia's mark on him!" She said, glomping Mara. Her face flushed when she realized what she was doing. Aurea let go immediately, already apologizing.
"I'm sorry! When I saw you, I was so relieved I just had to hug you! And what news do you have for me?" She looked at Worick when he said he needed help, and then announced Mara as the new hostess. Her eyes grew wide from excitement.
"You got a job here?!? That's wonderful!" She said, getting caught up in the moment and hugging Mara again. She yelped before jumping back.
"Oh, there I go again, getting too familiar! I'm sorry!" She said hurriedly, still eyeing Worick from her peripheral vision. 'I don't know how long it'll take to free Beakerz from Tiko and the mafia... It might be a good idea in the long run to get a job here. After all, gold doesn't grow on trees, and I'll soon run out of the small amount I stole from Tiko...' She thought.
"Oohhh~ You lived in New Zealand? I've heard a little about that place. What's it like there?" She asked Magic Moppy 14, eyes shining like she was a kid in a candy store. Aurea always loved to learn about foreign places.
It seemed as if she had already forgotten the close encounter in the bar, but that was not the case. Even as she asked, her hands were shaking and her breath was faster than normal. She also snuck looks at the door of the Inn from time to time.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff