Reply ~RiverClan~
Welcome to Riverclan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:48 am
(( Hey I'm new so can my name be Frostkit When I am apprentice can I be the medicine cats please.
Info on cat:
Name: Frostkit(fang)
Looks: All white with plae blue eyes.
Personality: Kind, forgiving, quick thinker
Other: Parents were killed by a bager, Frostkit is also blind. She wants to be a medicine cat. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
Frostkit woke up to a rouges voice, but didn't really care. She followed the sweet sent into the medicine cat den. She walked around sniffing all the herbs, she already knew most of them. Frostkit was carful not to step on anything imprtant untill she heard a voice from inside the den.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Ciiniimatics
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm
ok you can be frostkit but im gonna be blind too so whee!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:25 pm
Berrykit walks up to Graystrip,"What else can I do?" She asked.

((PLEASE NO MORE BLIND CATS!!! I'm not trying to be mean but we only have about 5 cats))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:13 pm
((sorry i haven't been on for a little. I was very busy.))

Mistykit ran over to Berrykit and Graystripe. Mistykit jumped onto Graystripe, carefully keeping her claws sheathed. "Come on! Lets play!" Mistykit said as she bit his ear, but not enough to really hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 pm
(( Why don't we try to have one cat in each clan so that way each clan is active. ))  

DemonPuppyNinja101

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Frostkit walked around the den, she loved all the smells, ''ew....'' She said as she sniff the yarrow, it had a awfull sour sent to it, kinda like mouse bile only not as foul.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Berrykit dashed under Graystripe to knock him over.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Frostkit heard the thud as Graystripe hit the ground. She came out of the den but then senting Berrykit she went back into the den.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 pm
Mistykit leaped off of Graystripe's back before he hit the ground. "Come on Graystripe! Lets play!" Mistykit yelled. Then she jumpedonto his tail and bit it, but still not enough to hurt.  

Feathertail14
Crew

Ciiniimatics
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm
pandastar was dreaming of the biggest fish ever caught by graystripe(yes!!!! i love him what is wrong with that!!!) then she heard the fighting outside she crawled out of the den hidden is the side of a hill which must have been an old fox or bedger set and pandastar had been remodeling it so there was more space and more room to mess around... REMEMBER WE ALL SHARE A DEN!!!!! she jumped infront of the small kits to block them from the poorly abused graystripe. "what are you doing!!! pandastar laughed.

pandastar groomed her mate and remembered that that night was the gathering  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 pm
"Pandastar! We were just play fighting! We need to practice and I thought Graystripe would be fun!" Mistykit said, still on Graystripe's tail.  

Feathertail14
Crew

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Frostkitt sat there listening to them play, ''Hi pandastar.'' she gtreeted dipping her head in panadastarts direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Berrykit jumps off Graystripe and bows his head to her leader. "Sorry"Berrykit meowed.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Ciiniimatics
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 pm
i never said that you had to stop!!!!! come see your rooms where you will sleep pandastar showed them their dens they all had a small den covered in moss all connected to pandastars den

*pandastar arrives at the gathering alone*
let the gathering begin redstar said by then many cats had asked them where blindheart was and all she said was i will tell you all
pandastar can you begin? she explained what happened. then she jumped out of the tree and ran off into the darkness.
when she arrived home she felt a sharp pain in her side and in the morning she had seven kits ((i know that is alot but we need more members)) their names were mewkit wishkit blindkit hopekit honeykit rosekit and daisykit

((i will come up with their pics later  
~RiverClan~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces