The most frequently asked question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 pm
ChaosTorrent
I'd open up the 360, turn it on, wait till it gets really hot, then melt the PS3 in it. I would then fill the molten PS3 in a bucket and throw it into the water. The geologists will notice the critical increase of epic fail in the immediate vicinity of the island I'm on. Eventually some scientists will come check the situation with their helicopter. I would then kill all the scientists and build a raft out of their bones, a sail out of their skin and a scepter out of their dicks.
Then I'd grab the Wii and sail off to liberty city where I'd call over some hookers, get laid and kill them with my scepter after to steal their moneys. I would then write my testament. The testament would pass on all my legitimely earned moneys to nintendo, the p***s scepter to wayne and the bone raft to the scientist's families. Then I'd set myself on fire, walk in a church and sing Rammstein's Asche as I run towards the priest with a bloody wiimote in my hand.

This post gave me great lulz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle {|GameCube|}, Mario Kart Double Dash {|GameCube|}, and uhh...let's see...well, you know, I'd have to cheat and say that one of the systems was a Gameboy SP with a charger, and take either Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, or Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. 3nodding  

String Bassist

String Bassist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Denko
ChaosTorrent
I'd open up the 360, turn it on, wait till it gets really hot, then melt the PS3 in it. I would then fill the molten PS3 in a bucket and throw it into the water. The geologists will notice the critical increase of epic fail in the immediate vicinity of the island I'm on. Eventually some scientists will come check the situation with their helicopter. I would then kill all the scientists and build a raft out of their bones, a sail out of their skin and a scepter out of their dicks.
Then I'd grab the Wii and sail off to liberty city where I'd call over some hookers, get laid and kill them with my scepter after to steal their moneys. I would then write my testament. The testament would pass on all my legitimely earned moneys to nintendo, the p***s scepter to wayne and the bone raft to the scientist's families. Then I'd set myself on fire, walk in a church and sing Rammstein's Asche as I run towards the priest with a bloody wiimote in my hand.

This post gave me great lulz.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm
Can I pick any three consoles? Cause I'm sure as hell not gonna share an island with an xBox. mad SNES, 64, DS. kthx.

Super Mario All-Stars (anthology, hax), Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, and a magical Phoenix Wright game that thinks up new cases when you say the magic word: 'OBJECTION!'

Provided that food and weed grow on the island, that would be nothing short of paradise.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Can I pick any three consoles? Cause I'm sure as hell not gonna share an island with an xBox. mad SNES, 64, DS. kthx.

Super Mario All-Stars (anthology, hax), Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, and a magical Phoenix Wright game that thinks up new cases when you say the magic word: 'OBJECTION!'

Provided that food and weed grow on the island, that would be nothing short of paradise.

All right, screw the only three consoles, you have all the game consoles (ataris, collecobision, nes, etc.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Let's see....
Final Fantasy Anthology (Ps) Because it's fun.
Mystical Ninja (Starring Goemon) 2 (N64) Because it's challenging
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (Wii) Because, well, do I need a reason?
Wait, if you had a wii, couldn't you use the internet to contact some sort of rescue center?  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 pm
SNES, PS2, Gamecube
SMRPG, FFX, Mario Cart Double dash.
And I too would need an infinite supply of food and weed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 am
If any of em had a working wireless network I'd s.o.s and while I wait
,Make s**t loads of maps to play on:

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Time Splitters Future Perfect

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 am
... Depends on if there's internet connection...

If there is, then I wouldn't need any games. I guess Brawl and Animal Crossing to pass the time until I'm rescued thanks to the internet channel.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff