Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anji-Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:07 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
peacecorps333
The Book of Revelation (Questions to ask)

Would Jesus kill little children because their parents sinned?

Would Jesus vomit you and me out of the Kingdom of heaven for being only luke warm?

Would Jesus change salvation by faith back to salvation by works?

Would Jesus direct his disciples to rule with an "iron rod" instead of love?

Would Jesus send you to hell for not believing every word of the Book of Revelation?

The Book of Revelation should be crossed out in every Bible.
Go get a pen, pencil, or marker.

O___O Oh my goodness...Okay let me try to answer this the right way...wow...xD

I wish I could do that with math. Math was my worst and most hated subject. Too bad I can't cross out algebra and calculus from every math textbook =/ but hey we need math whether we like it or not right? mad D:
We need math. But we don't need to do anything higher than 2+2, 2-2, 2/2 and 2x2. Algebra and Calculas are both classes required by degrees for engineers. I am not an engineer nor do I plan on being one. I'm an artist and I don't really see how doing mathematical equations makes my drawing look better. Wen in reality all I need is geometry and not any other math. Which is why I think that math shouldn't really be apart of a Bachelor's of Arts. It makes no sense and doesn't necessarily go with it.

>.> Oh I was saying the math thing to say it. I had thought about it when I was typing. I really wish I could get rid of math. We all know it's impossible. I'm just happy that while I was getting my Associates I only had like 3 math classes.

As much as I hate to admit a little bit of math can improve artwork. There are angles and degrees of rotation, what else....um.....height and width measurements and what not. There is a little of math in everything.

I hate math....I used to like fractions though....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 pm
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
peacecorps333

Would Jesus vomit you and me out of the Kingdom of heaven for being only luke warm?

Would Jesus send you to hell for not believing every word of the Book of Revelation?

I wish I could do that with math. Math was my worst and most hated subject. Too bad I can't cross out algebra and calculus from every math textbook =/ but hey we need math whether we like it or not right? mad D:
We need math. But we don't need to do anything higher than 2+2, 2-2, 2/2 and 2x2. Algebra and Calculas are both classes required by degrees for engineers. I am not an engineer nor do I plan on being one. I'm an artist and I don't really see how doing mathematical equations makes my drawing look better. Wen in reality all I need is geometry and not any other math. Which is why I think that math shouldn't really be apart of a Bachelor's of Arts. It makes no sense and doesn't necessarily go with it.

>.> Oh I was saying the math thing to say it. I had thought about it when I was typing. I really wish I could get rid of math. We all know it's impossible. I'm just happy that while I was getting my Associates I only had like 3 math classes.

As much as I hate to admit a little bit of math can improve artwork. There are angles and degrees of rotation, what else....um.....height and width measurements and what not. There is a little of math in everything.

Yeah I know that. But I dun do the standard design they give you in the How to Draw books, all my artwork is freehand. The only time I use the standard is when I'm drawing my character in a dress or in shorts. That's it.

And I never liked fractions myself.  

Neferet -House of Night-

Anji-Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 am
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
peacecorps333

Yeah I know that. But I dun do the standard design they give you in the How to Draw books, all my artwork is freehand. The only time I use the standard is when I'm drawing my character in a dress or in shorts. That's it.

You do freehand too? That's awesome, so do I! I mean I use some lines here and there to make sure nothing is lopsided, but I consider myself a freehand artist. I think that all the lines and circles like the ones is the hard to draw books are complicated. Plus I have never been one to draw other people's characters, because ever since I was a kid I heard that if you keep drawing other people's styles then you don't fully get to develop your own.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
peacecorps333

You do freehand too? That's awesome, so do I! I mean I use some lines here and there to make sure nothing is lopsided, but I consider myself a freehand artist. I think that all the lines and circles like the ones is the hard to draw books are complicated. Plus I have never been one to draw other people's characters, because ever since I was a kid I heard that if you keep drawing other people's styles then you don't fully get to develop your own.
When I was younger, I somehow adapted to a way, my friend drew and went from there. I can't do fanart well. I like my own style. And yeah, the standard is too complicated, which is why I use it so infrequently. I try not to draw everything lopsided. It looks fine after I ink and I look at the back of it and.......it's completely lopsided. >.< But in the past year I have come a long way...hell in the past few years I've come in a long way..  

Neferet -House of Night-

Anji-Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai

When I was younger, I somehow adapted to a way, my friend drew and went from there. I can't do fanart well. I like my own style. And yeah, the standard is too complicated, which is why I use it so infrequently. I try not to draw everything lopsided. It looks fine after I ink and I look at the back of it and.......it's completely lopsided. >.< But in the past year I have come a long way...hell in the past few years I've come in a long way..

I'd love to see some of your work one day ^^ if possible of course <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai
Anji-Neko-Chan
Dark Angel Rai

I'd love to see some of your work one day ^^ if possible of course <3
All you have to do is ask. I'll be glad to show you my DeviantArt account. ^.^ That's what it's for.  

Neferet -House of Night-

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces