Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:07 am
peacecorps333
I am a Red Letter Christian.

A red letter bible is the same as other bibles, but the words of Jesus printed in red ink.

The words of Jesus are given much higher priority than the rest of the bible.

saw one of those bibles. The were pretty cool, i wanted one

im catholic.... lol >>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 am
I'm Christian of course!  

BlacknGold4eva

petroleum warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 am
im a christian and i have been all my life i still havent finished heading the bible but i still go to church every sunday ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Nope. I'm too rational to be Christian.  

Indoloro

Kazydi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:23 am
Indoloro
Nope. I'm too rational to be Christian.

Oh dear, not this again... neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:50 am
No.
I actually believe that God wants me to love his creations and the glorious gifts he bestowed upon us, unconditionally.

Modern Christians do not.  

Xahmen

Scazarith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm
I'm proud to be Christian.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm
Zahmen
No.
I actually believe that God wants me to love his creations and the glorious gifts he bestowed upon us, unconditionally.

I want to hear you talk more about that.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 pm
sheheartsthings
Zahmen
No.

Bah.
The culture surrounding modern Christianity is less about his preachings and more of a gross perversion of the scripture, bended and warped to promote violence and hate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm
Zahmen
sheheartsthings
Zahmen
No.

Bah.
The culture surrounding modern Christianity is less about his preachings and more of a gross perversion of the scripture, bended and warped to promote violence and hate.

Woah woah. Tell me more about this Christian violence. (catholics are not Christian btw.) More importantly, give me documented examples of Christian violence in today's age.  

Scazarith

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Scazarith
Zahmen
sheheartsthings
Zahmen
No.

Bah.

Woah woah. Tell me more about this Christian violence. (catholics are not Christian btw.) More importantly, give me documented examples of Christian violence in today's age.

Well first off, Catholicism is a sect of Christianity, they just focus more on the Holy Mother.

Now, I caught your condescension there, that was nice.
But um, I was referring to the culture.
You know, that culture that is counter-productive to Jesus's "Love everyone"?

By "modern" I was referring to the last 500 years.
You know, Inquisition, Holy Wars, all that jazz.
Of course we can bring to current society and point out The Klan, the various "f** Beatings", etc. etc. etc.
Nothing wrong with Jesus.
But your culture makes me feel ill in how backwards it is from his teachings.

Gays are sinful, blacks are untrustworthy, masturbation is a sin, ******** birth control.

I am fully aware that this doesn't represent all of you, but it represents more than enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 pm
You just lumped a whole bunch of people in to one big pile together.
Catholicism is paganism mixed with Christianity, which isn't Christianity.

And modern means modern, not the last 500 years. You haven't been directly affected by someone who lived 500 years ago. You put up these bogus arguments like Christians dont like blacks? Or Christians created the KKK? People in the KKK couldn't be Christian for what they were doing, its contradictory.

Homosexuality IS a sin. Abortion is killing babies.

I wish you would find something out about Christianity before you bash it instead of assuming and listening to God haters. Don't look at people, read the bible. THAT is Christianity.  

Scazarith

i2nd Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 pm
I'm a Christian too~
And I'm proud of it! <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 pm
Scazarith

Homosexuality IS a sin. Abortion is killing babies.

I wish you would find something out about Christianity before you bash it instead of assuming and listening to God haters. Don't look at people, read the bible. THAT is Christianity.

Right, see this is where I go "Do you even know what you're saying?".
I would like you to point me to the verse(s) in the New Testament that states Homosexuality is sinful.

Here, before you go ahead and scour, let me just go ahead and drop this on you.

Eating shellfish is a sin.
Wearing clothing of two types of material is a sin.
Shaving is a sin.
Having any form of physical contact with a menstruating woman is a sin.
But selling your daughter into slavery to cover your own debts is not.

So why don't you tell me again how Homosexuality is a sin, because the Bible says so?  

Xahmen

Scazarith

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:56 pm
First of all, you are showing your ignorance of the subject. Read the bible, or at least learn what you're talking about before posting.

Secondly, here is some stuff from the new testament:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolators nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in te name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." NIV

Romans 1:24-27 " Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator - who is forever praised. Amen.
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves due penalty for their perversion." NIV

All new testament.
Like I said, if you knew what you were talking about you'd know that the strict laws of leviticus no longer apply due to the Ten Commandments, and beyond even that, the teachings of Jesus Christ. Not to say that leviticus doesn't have worthwhile teachings in it, just that we can eat shellfish and trimming our beards isnt wrong.

Finally, I wont argue with you anymore on this. Your soul is in your own hands. God gave YOU free will. All he told me to do is tell people the truth and there it is. ^  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff