Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo Wii: Is it sold out again in your stores? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 am
Decavolty
My town is too stupid to know how to use Wi-Fi as a whole. sweatdrop

There's tons of 2k Point cards.

Ditto on that I had to drive all the way to Harrisonville because my Walmart didn't have neither the Wireless broadband adapter or the Wired one, but they had the 2k Wii point cards.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:54 pm
Lol... I can find 2k card anywhere...  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:45 pm
digimonfan734
I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that there are going to be several tramplings and deaths at my local gamestop(s) this month

Oh, God, does anyone remember the stampede at Wal-Mart at the Black Friday sale this year? *shudders*

And Wii fit? It seems like a gimmic to me. I mean, a little over than 51% of North America is fat, so everybody's buying into this healthy programs and physical fitness bull. It's a freakin' whole industry now. xp

Besides, if you want video games for exersice purposes, Dance Dance Revolution's the way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:14 pm
There are a few Wiis, like 3 or 4 in my store. There are a lot of Wii points cards though... A LOT. razz  

El Dimentio

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:40 am
GrowingDandelion
digimonfan734
I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that there are going to be several tramplings and deaths at my local gamestop(s) this month

Oh, God, does anyone remember the stampede at Wal-Mart at the Black Friday sale this year? *shudders*

And Wii fit? It seems like a gimmic to me. I mean, a little over than 51% of North America is fat, so everybody's buying into this healthy programs and physical fitness bull. It's a freakin' whole industry now. xp

Besides, if you want video games for exersice purposes, Dance Dance Revolution's the way to go.

DDR? If they start to advertize DDR, you can be SURE that they will vanish too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:15 pm
~User Image~

Wiis are sold out here again. No surprise.

So is Trauma Center: New Blood. I don't know why either. It is the ONLY game my little sister asked for, and I have gone to every local store that sells videogames trying to find it for her. I ended up getting it on Amazon.. I just hope it gets here in time.
<3

melonkuma

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 pm
My Father cant keep them on his shelves, he got a truck of about what did he say... like 200 in and in the one day they sold out , and that's 1 per customer  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:58 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Ah the benefit of living in a small town. I could go to my Walmart and find at least 3 Wiis on the shelf, 2 Wii Fits, and possibly 6 or 7 2000 Wii point cards.

I remember even telling a lady who was with her son at a GameStop, 30 min away from where I live, to go to my town and she would most likely find a Wii, since I got mine there that same day. She apparently was doing the same thing me and my dad did the day before going from store to store looking for a Wii, and then we find it at our Walmart of all places. We were surprised since our Walmart hardly has s**t in it.
My town is the same way. :3  

Orphie

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Wiis and Wii fits are plenty in stock at the local Gamestops here, in Oahu.

The Sell-Out rate here really died down in the past few months.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:05 am
Wii and Wii games hardly sell out in Australia now a days.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 am
auS-e-Dude

Really? Wow. I can't believe it. They should take Aussie Wiis and bring them to US.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:20 am
The Rawk Hawk
auS-e-Dude

Really? Wow. I can't believe it. They should take Aussie Wiis and bring them to US.
Then you'd have to make sure everything you buy came from Australia. Damned region codes.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm
This was over a month before Christmas, but it's still somewhat relevant. After an interview at EB Games, I asked the manager how many Wiis they had in stock. To my surprise, she said they had like 13. Wanting a Wii for Christmas, I rushed home and told my mom, who'd been looking everywhere.

Sure enough, she managed to get one. I was surprised, considering they supposedly went all over the place. You just have to get lucky and find out when everywhere gets their new shipments. If you ask a manager, they'll usually tell you :]
Good luck with the Wii hunting everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 pm
l-Kathulu-l
The Rawk Hawk
auS-e-Dude

Then you'd have to make sure everything you buy came from Australia. Damned region codes.

Plus add about ~$100 to the normal price for shipping and s**t.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xendyl

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:24 am
Really? I see Wii's and TOS2 everywhere I go to a game store. Maybe where I live is Xbox 360 or PS3 dominant  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff