[IM LOG] Sibling smack down (Sailor, Samus, Kiya, and cy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:35 am
Tokeldo wasnt gonna give up easy but with both sisters double teaming he was out done though he would never admit it. it took him a long while but he eventualy gave up the fight first since both where after him. it would of been easyer if both sisters wherent fighting him. snarling he smacked at both. " GET OFF ME NOW AND LEAVE ME BE." tail lashing that last smack at them was the last of his fightign back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:44 am
And with that Nkiru watched her brother yell at them, and attack one last time, then just give up. It didn't pelase her one bit, she wanted to beat on him some more. But it was no use if he wouldn't fight back, there would be no thrill in it. So she backed up off of her brother, and eyed Rhin for a moment. Wondering if she too would stop beating on Tokeldo, but there was still that chance that her and Nkiru could get into a fight. No matter how much Nkiru didn't even feel liking fihthing Rhin, she was only mad at her for butting into her conversation.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm
Rhindani simply got off first. Glaring at the both of them. "Seems you can't handle a little bit of girls, aye Toke." She spoke with a smirk. Her tail lashing about in triumph. Since he stopped, she could enjoy her peace and quiet, at least for now. She turned and started off a bit away from the both of them and sat down. Now cleaning her fur that had other's slobber on it. How nasty.... it had to be cleaned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Tokeldo was brisling with anger and hissed at Rhindani. " i was double teamed what do yu expect. i bet i can beat you down easy with out you using our sister as back up." snarling with his tail lashing about as he got up. he would not give her satisfaction that she beat him by double teaming which was clearly unfair. growling, he was very displeased he was beaten just cause they double teamed him.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 pm
Nkiru watched as Rhin also got off of Toke, and go take yet another bath. How many more could she take in such a small amount of time? But she didn't care to obther her sister over it, as it might just start that fight she was avoiding. Instead she looked back at Toke, who seemed upset over getting his butt kicked. "I'm back up? I bet I could beat anytime, and on my own!" She hissed at Toke. She wasn't afraid to fight with him at all, she just didn't want to get into it with Rhin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm
"You wish. If you could take me on easily, you'd have done so even with Nkiru there." She lashed her tail at him as if to threaten him. She was completely stopped and now looking back at her brother. Ignoring her sister. She was nothing at the moment. Her brother was someone she'd take down or at least try to learn to take down in the future. Rhindani didn't think that Nkiru made any real difference in the little sibling battle. For she did most of it, or felt she did anyways.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Cyhorse:

Akeldama stayed silent for a few more moments watching her cubs. Everything seemed to be dying down between them... how boring. She didn't like that their fighting ended so quickly, they needed to build up their stamina. Fighting amongst each other was good practice for them, but fighting with a creature they didn't know would be even better practice.

From where she was laying in the tall grass, Akeldama stood up and let a low growl rip from her throat as she approached her little ones. A displeased look sat on her maw as she glared at each cub. With one swipe of her paw, each cub got a smack.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:36 pm
Tokeldo gave a snarl and went to attack his siblings again as they just pissed him off, but instead he got a face full of paw adn went smacking to the ground since he had pounce. groaning, he rubbed his face with his paw and made the mistake of snarlign out his words. "WHO DID THAT!?" his grew wide when he noticed it had been his mother who smacked not jsut him but his sisters as well. "....nevermind." ears back he knew there was trouble coming his way though he always had high respect for his mother and usualy kept on her good side.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:20 pm
Nkiru didn't exactly know what to do when she felt her mother's paw smack her face, all she could do is just sit there in shock. What was she to do attack back, and where would that even get her? Seeing as her mother is much stronger then her, there was no way she could win it. But even though she couldn't attack back, she was surely going to question her mother's actions. "What was that for!" She questioned, as she lifted her paw to touch the area she got hit at.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm
Rhindani said nothing as she rubbed the spot her mother hit her. She saw it coming before any of the other ones did. But it was mostly because she watched her mother get up and walked towards them. Even heard the growl that escaped her mouth. Rhindani just looked up at her mother. Waiting for some type of answer.

She knew better not to talk back to any adult. She saw what happened when they did. At least she watched Thona with Thanos before. She thought it was funny, until it happened to her. But what cub wasn't like that? It was always funny to see other cubs in trouble, but never when it's yourself. Unless it was for something that was still funny and kind of lingered in your mind.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Akeldama noted in her mind what each cub's response was. Her eldest daughter was the one that would question an adult...? She growled at the daughter that looked the most like her. "Don't talk back to your elders!" Nkiru was lucky Akeldama was in a fairly good mood. The cheetah glared at each of her cubs before simply saying, "I was keeping you all on your toes."

The slightest bit of a smirk appeared on Akeldama's face as she thought about what to do with her cubs now. The nannies were obviously not around to watch them. "Come." She said as she began to walk away from the cubs. Her tail lashing about as she thought about her idea. The cubs would enjoy this and it would help with their hunting and fighting. Hopefully they would pick up on this task quickly.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff