• Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 am
Quote:
Ah, a pleasure doing business with you.

I feel the same. smile

Quote:
I do have a couple more, and I'll keep a hold of them for now, save them for you or soemthing, since we're the only current customers here. xD

Oh, this is very kind of you smile So we can trade again as soon as I get some gold?
Yes, seems like that XD We are the only ones... Sad OO
Perhaps it is just caused by the fact, that towns bug-catching system is not working and it is hard to get some inks?
Quote:

Truth is, I'm wondering (just to save on time) about getting gold and yellow, perhaps to cheat a bit off. No one can tell unless they look really close. Or I can even ask for other colors you might have to expand my repatoire.

Hm... I do not have thougt of that yet. For me, they look quite like the same... Perhaps it belongs for what you need them?

I'll tektek a bit...

This is the golden one:
User Image

And here the yellow one
User Image

I think the gold one is looking smarter wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:32 pm
*Sigh* Perhaps that could be it. Or maybe just because people aren't really looking for inks right now? Tattoo's aren't popular I guess. We will have to bring them back in vogue.

Hm, I agree. Much more sophisticated. The gold still does look better in comparison. Actually it almost looks more orange than yellow, but maybe that is just me. Although the actual ink is more red-orange than yellow orange.

Anyway, I'll see. I mean maybe with the items I have in mind yellow really will be better. Doubt it though.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 am
ShadoRinku
*Sigh* Perhaps that could be it. Or maybe just because people aren't really looking for inks right now? Tattoo's aren't popular I guess. We will have to bring them back in vogue.

Hm, I agree. Much more sophisticated. The gold still does look better in comparison. Actually it almost looks more orange than yellow, but maybe that is just me. Although the actual ink is more red-orange than yellow orange.

Anyway, I'll see. I mean maybe with the items I have in mind yellow really will be better. Doubt it though.

The popularity of tattoos will definitly grow another time. They are to pretty to be ignored! smile

THat is the interesting thing about it, a mix between yellow and orange. It is looking very fine on darker avatars. I myself prefer the gold one.

How many gold / yellow inks do you need now? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 pm
Yeah, on pale skin it doesn't look as good actually. xD

Hm, let's see, I need... oh, well actually for my original goal I don't need anymore. I thought I only had one, but it seems I had two. In short, I have enough for the arms I wanted. What about you?  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 am
ShadoRinku
Yeah, on pale skin it doesn't look as good actually. xD

Hm, let's see, I need... oh, well actually for my original goal I don't need anymore. I thought I only had one, but it seems I had two. In short, I have enough for the arms I wanted. What about you?

Then congratulations smile If you have another quest-ink just say. I like to help.

Me? Oh... I need lots and lots wink
Iam intend to make a white body dye. But the price of monarchs and white ink is just ridicolous OO
So I try with red blue and green inks wink So, if you have some, I would be hilarious/ glad to trade them smile (or buy them)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm
Goodness me. I'm assuming not just pale, like a vampire. Exactly what is your dream avatar right now?

Well, actually there is another project I've been working on, currently in progress. Features the fallen star actually. I've been debating and wondering on the color I should have for the avatar itself. Maybe Dark, to contrast with the silver. My first option is blue maybe, because I think it would look best against the silver. Though I think I'd like to try purple too. You don't see a lot of that so much.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:15 am
ShadoRinku
Goodness me. I'm assuming not just pale, like a vampire. Exactly what is your dream avatar right now?

Oh, you perhaps like darker skintones, I prefer to have an avatar, as pale as possible. I like this kind of skin wink

What my avatar is right now? It is some kind of elf, if you meant that. Perhaps I will work the whole year on it... But hey, its gaia, and everyone needs a goal 3nodding

ShadoRinku

Well, actually there is another project I've been working on, currently in progress. Features the fallen star actually. I've been debating and wondering on the color I should have for the avatar itself. Maybe Dark, to contrast with the silver. My first option is blue maybe, because I think it would look best against the silver. Though I think I'd like to try purple too. You don't see a lot of that so much.

fallen star... I was looking on the mp, but could not find it. May you have a link where I can see it?

Dark with a contrast to silver sounds fine and sophisticated smile Hm, difficult to say, if I should make a deceision for me, I would prefer blue instead of purple wink But this might be also based on the cause of the composition on the avatar itself, what is looking better Imean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm
You like a coffin for skin? To each their own. I kid, I kid.
An elf, interesting. I asked because paint white skin makes me think geisha, or other such things. Otherwise I would guess just to buy a vampire potion. Cheaper and simpler.

Though if that's what you want, far be it from me to discourage you. I would help, if I had any white. Just gold for me, for my ultimate goal avatar. Something I might take a little while on to build up.

And other colors of course. And I actually meant Falling Wish, my mind left me for a moment. And I think I'll go with purple. I need a hint of that color somewhere at least, and I want to leave the hair blue. I'll show you what I intend for later. Care to trade?  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:44 am
ShadoRinku
You like a coffin for skin? To each their own. I kid, I kid.

Oh, the vampire coffin is just, until i have my dream-cosplay avatar complete. wink I will let my avatar out of it, as soon as I have managed the impertinent combination / and buying of the needed items.

Quote:

An elf, interesting. I asked because paint white skin makes me think geisha, or other such things. Otherwise I would guess just to buy a vampire potion. Cheaper and simpler.

Vampire skin is, pittyable megalomaniac , for my taste not pale enough.
I know what you mean, geisha would also suit, but for mine, it wont turn into a geisha wink

Quote:
Though if that's what you want, far be it from me to discourage you. I would help, if I had any white. Just gold for me, for my ultimate goal avatar. Something I might take a little while on to build up.

Thank you smile
And I will have a look too, to help you with your gold ink.
How many, If I may ask you, do you need? smile

Quote:

And other colors of course. And I actually meant Falling Wish, my mind left me for a moment. And I think I'll go with purple. I need a hint of that color somewhere at least, and I want to leave the hair blue. I'll show you what I intend for later. Care to trade?

Oh, the falling wish, shame I did not come to this on my own... I read a lot of the falling wish in the game exchange...
Blue hair is interesting. Iam curious about the end up combination of your absolute dream avatar! smile

Care to trade? You bet! biggrin
Just tell me what into what, I will be ready! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm
First of all... sorry for not being on for so long. I have no excuse besides... I forgot.

Ah, of course. Oddly enough I am reminded of Snow White. Or a sci-fi movie. (Which I don't really watch btw.

Not pale enough, huh? Well, that white body dye will certainly do the trick. One you get enough white ink for it. Good luck with that. I can't wait to see what it will actually be.

Actually I don't think I need any more gold inks. What I need now are all the items I require for the avatar. Raising the money for that will take a while.

Well, I suppose I should clarify that this is not the avatar I have the intended scheme for. It's for my other account, the one I mostly use games for. That's the wealthy one, and has the Falling Wish. Dragon Caretaker is the theme. Quite nice actually, I'll be entering it soon. Though I think I'll use silver hair instead of blue, it will match more.

Now for trade... how many purple inks do you have?  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:21 am
ShadoRinku

Now for trade... how many purple inks do you have?

At present, just one.

Woa, two accounts, even one to handle is hard enough, you got quite busy eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 am
Well, to be truthfully honest, I have three, for specific reasons. It all had to do with themes I wanted to enter for the avatar arena. My first had dusk skin and blue eyes, my second has lighter skin and orange eyes, but both of those were female, and this one (for my ultimate dream avatar) has the red eyes I want. And he's male. You can open up your options with that.

I don't do a lot on all three, my first is the one I really play around in. I've entered my second one in the first fallen wish theme I wanted to try. It's just a silly idea, I don't expect it to do well. But it's cute and I like it.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 am
um... I did not force you to answer, but thanks smile
It is quite a lot of work to care about such many avatars. And yes, the red eyes are interesting.
If youll ever intend to give me a link for a vote into the art arena, for sure, you will gett the vote from me wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Eh, figured I'd put it out there and clarify.
Sure, when It's actually the round. Won't start until Monday.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 am
ShadoRinku
Ah, a pleasure doing business with you.
I do have a couple more, and I'll keep a hold of them for now, save them for you or soemthing, since we're the only current customers here. xD
Truth is, I'm wondering (just to save on time) about getting gold and yellow, perhaps to cheat a bit off. No one can tell unless they look really close. Or I can even ask for other colors you might have to expand my repatoire.

Same to you. smile
And thank you a lot you hold them back for me. This is really nice of you smile (It is getting harder and harder to get inks, but who do I told that, you allready know! )

Hm... this is a hard deceision, so, if you are patient enough, which i think you are, why not save yellow and gold up for later... I mean, the daily chance sometimes give out ink, so why not hold it back, for the point when you know for sure what you want smile

So... shall I keep an eye open for you, for purple, gold and yellow? biggrin Iam online on... let us call it... strange times wink  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff