Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[PRP] I Don`t Think We're Allowed to Play in the Lava [H/H] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 am
Haramu nodded in agreement. "We are still small...but we are still young. The pride is still a cub...testing paws that are still too big and teeth that are still too new. But when we have matured...We'll be a force to be reckoned with." She had no doubts the pride would mature as quickly as their cubs...

"And no matter how many Heirs there are, they too must do their part. For only a couple might take their father's place when the time comes." She chuckled. "And even our Aran'shale do their part to help the pride grow up well." Her blue eyes closed. "There are likely a couple of hunters among the cubs...maybe more."

Haramu's chuckle was somewhat light-hearted. "Ah...Jibril was certainly a demon. And loyal to the ideals of Sparda. We had a few non-demons that she took under her care while we traveled...until they could defend themselves, or were returned to their parents. I asked her why she did such things one day...She smiled at me and told me the strong cannot survive without the weak."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:01 am
Hewa turned his head to look around as a few of their fellows walked by. "Do you know," He piped up suddenly, "What we will do, once we are a mature pride? For all they talk of grandness and the future, no one has said right out. I can gather what Morifaer's followers would do, but those of Sparda seem different, more peaceable. I have to wonder which path we as a whole will take."

Distracted from his musings by Haramu's laugh, Hewa play-shook a paw at her, thumping the ground in front of him with it. "That's true! If everyone were strong there would be too much fighting, I think. My demon isn't a very violent one, I guess." He laughed.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:05 am
Haramu thought, then shook her head. "I am afraid I do not know. But...that is half the fun of living, I suppose." She chuckled. "You never know what is to come next." Yes...life was certainly an interesting thing indeed.

"Mmmm...to not be violent always is a good thing. It allows you to look at things with a mind unclouded by blood. It allows you to recognize when to use your head, or your heart, or your muscle." She smiled calmly. "And that is always an advantage in life and in battle."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Hewa nodded. It seemed the general consensus was that no one really knew their plans. Distantly he wondered if the Aran'Shales even knew...Well no matter. That was far and away. They had time to plan...whatever it would be.

"It seems that some of our members prefer to attack first and think later." He chuckled, unconsciously twinging his side, where a long scar was peeking through the fur. In one like Kasdeya, through the haze of time, it was almost cute. But thinking of what might come of one like an assassin feeling that way...it was unsettling, even for his supposed demon self.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 am
Haramu nodded. "That they do...It is an admirable quality sometimes, since they never stop to worry themselves over a decision." She frowned. "But it can also be a downfall. They often forget the repercussions of such a tactic." She sighed and shook her head. "Hopefully, some of the cubs grow out of that."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm
Hewa nodded and stretched, rolling to his feet. He'd forgotten all about meeting the priestess now, with such interesting conversation. "So which is yours?" He nodded at the dens and took a step towards them. "That one there is mine. Not great placement, but it's pretty big. A bit empty, but then they all are."  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 am
Haramu pointed to one not far from Hewa's, smaller. "That one. It suits me well, since I seem to be rather smaller than most here." As if her words had triggered something, she blinked and turned to face the part of the pride lands that wasn't den and volcano.

"Sadly...I must go. There's much hunting to be done, and rather little time to do it in." She bowed and gave the other a grateful smile. "I did enjoy our talk however. Perhaps we can chat again at another time?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:24 am
Hewa nodded eagerly. "That'd be nice. I hope your hunting goes well!" He smiled and turned to go.

...Maybe after Haramu left he'd go back to exploring the volcano.

End.

ShinosBee

Nerd

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out