Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
aquarium full of teenagers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 am
i lost 2 gold fish yesterday but barret (and everything else in the tank) was not working right and i lost 2 more today 2 goldfish left i think the arrowfish are responsible oh well *FLUSH*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 am
crying crying We had a death of 2 of our goldfish today, such a sad day. Don't want them teenagers though, been there and done that and I don't ever want to do that again, thank God I survived them and they survived too, although it came close a few times......................... rofl  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am
I never found interest in the aquariums at all. So no dead fish for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 am
But everything is free! And free items, why say no?

My poor cuttlefish hates everything and is never happy, just like a teenager.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Satsu - kun 13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 am
my goldfishes are so dramatic, they are complaining of the difficult of living in my aquarium... stare i dk what they want more, i give them food, light, water in the right temparature... if they want to have their own life, i guess they should look for a job and pay theirself's food......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 am
Llmryn ValSarghress
Great! Next you know our fish are going to come up crying about something someone whispered in class, blasting 'My Chemical Romance' and turning to drugs.

scream Not funny!! I'm a huge My Chemical Romance fan!!!!  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm
AGNGEL_OF_DEATH
Llmryn ValSarghress
Great! Next you know our fish are going to come up crying about something someone whispered in class, blasting 'My Chemical Romance' and turning to drugs.

For the non/anti-emo people it was hilarious xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:12 am
lol >_>  

Folgor

Rayhenart

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 am
Fairy~Nuff
Could be time for a Fish Issues forum. All our angsty fish could get together and give each other rubbish advice xd

My poor cuttlefish already thinks it's destined for sushi.

I second the Fish Issues forum. No matter how much you care for them, the lil fishies will never be really happy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 am
Yamabushi Miroku
AGNGEL_OF_DEATH
Llmryn ValSarghress

For the non/anti-emo people it was hilarious xp

Just b/c I love MCR doesn't mean I'm emo! I'm very far from it.  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 am
stare stare stare Please why fight over poser and emo bands. They are the reason why kids are so sensitive now a days.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 am
Noir Resurection
stare stare stare Please why fight over poser and emo bands. They are the reason why kids are so sensitive now a days.

Not fighting over them. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge. Just b/c I'm into a band like MCR doesn't make me emo and sensitive ?How many teenagers are you around? Here they aren't sensitive at all maybe emotionless at best.  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 am
ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985
Noir Resurection

Not fighting over them. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge. Just b/c I'm into a band like MCR doesn't make me emo and sensitive ?How many teenagers are you around? Here they aren't sensitive at all maybe emotionless at best.

Just like how I love dark clothing that have a 'Goth' look, yet I am as far from Goth as you can get!
I just think the style looks cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am
Niede
ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985
Noir Resurection

Just like how I love dark clothing that have a 'Goth' look, yet I am as far from Goth as you can get!

Thank you!!! Finally someone who understands!!! biggrin  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:16 am
ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985
Niede
ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985
Noir Resurection

Thank you!!! Finally someone who understands!!! biggrin

Yeah im not saying that you are like them but come on were adults here. If people are going to be going back and forth because of some emo band then were just acting like teenagers then.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff