A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Inactivity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many posts do you have to your name?
0-10
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
11-50
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
51-100
20%
 20%  [ 8 ]
101-500
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
501-1000
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
1001-2000
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2001+
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 39

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm
194. Including this one.

But I haven't been here that long.

On gaia as a whole I have well over 2000 posts on this account, which was a mule and I've only been using it properly since May. My old account had bazillions! crying

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:45 pm
This will be # 70. I like it here!  

Taxi Mama

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 pm
See, I like this guild because you can post irregularly. I congratulate those who don't post that often. They know where their priorities are... that's an old person thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm
Total of 64 between this account and my TheHellDevil account. Pretty decent for a relatively new member, I guess.  

shall she sail seas

Feleoness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Yeah, I finally made the members list.
This is my 23rd post in the guild (since Aug 30th)
and I have 586 forum posts all together.
Not bad since that's been since April of '07.
That averages a little more than one post a day.
There of course has been times when life has gotten too busy...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:17 pm
Haha 13 times, but like Kyreie said, I only like to post when it's to say something rather than for the sake of posting, unless it's the chatter thread. Whenever I check the random chatter thread though the most recent post was like hours before I'm currently on.

I also like reading the responses to my threads, most of the time I'm asking a question and getting responses as opposed to conversing, I should try the latter more often ^_^.  

TemporarilyIdle

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm
KatrinaZ
This will apparently be my 2745th post ... sweatdrop

Actually, the member list shows you at 268

I had to laugh at the poll since the only 2 people that are over 2000 posts are me and Brat...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm
NO idea but I used to be SUPER addicted to gaia,
probably over 2,000 xp
Edit: Oops I misread the post,
not much probably I just joined a few days ago

black_kittie

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm
I have a lot of post all around gaia and in different guilds. But in this guild its just sometimes hard. I post here and no one ever replies or talks to me. I know that other people that have come in here have been rejected or ignored.

Really what i noticed about this guild is that unless you know people here, then its a waste of time to be here at times. Thats mostly why a lot of people are inactive.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 pm
Noir Resurection
I have a lot of post all around gaia and in different guilds. But in this guild its just sometimes hard. I post here and no one ever replies or talks to me. I know that other people that have come in here have been rejected or ignored.

Really what i noticed about this guild is that unless you know people here, then its a waste of time to be here at times. Thats mostly why a lot of people are inactive.

I didn't know anyone here but so far everyone I've talked to has been really nice.

black_kittie

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 pm
black_kittie
Noir Resurection

I didn't know anyone here but so far everyone I've talked to has been really nice.

I guess, Your just one of the lucky ones thats here when everyone else is here. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:11 pm
3nodding probably
I my time difference makes it so I can come on and chat with all the night owls.

black_kittie

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm
black_kittie
3nodding probably
I my time difference makes it so I can come on and chat with all the night owls.

Im usually on all the time ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 pm
Noir Resurection
black_kittie
3nodding probably

Im usually on all the time ninja ninja

i swear you are on all the time i see you on when i'm taking a break at work and when i get home at night and when i get on before work in the morning..... do you ever sleep or are you some kind of android  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

mizducky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 pm
I don't know if the post count includes the Guilds. My "forum posts" count (in the My Gaia section) says 402.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff