Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:19 pm
"I am Estuvrius von Rakstein, next in line to be your equal." Estuvrius replie, bowing, "That would assume that there were any Raksteins left, of course." He ignored Mars' choice of appearance, knowing that he himself looked like little more than a pale, rugged traveler.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:43 pm
Mars nodded and stood from his throne. "I am only curious as to why you have come here, of all places." Mars stepped down from the throne and took a few steps forward.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Estuvrius continued to smile as he decided to explain it. "When my clan was wiped out, I was left with nothing but hate. And so I went about systematically killing each and every vampire hunter I came in contact with, using more and more sadistic means as time wore on. But as the years went one, the hunters became an extinct breed. Whether they were less necessary or avoiding me, I'll never be certain. But, what I am certain of is that the lack of them left me wanting in victims, finding those who I could make suffer to allow me to feel whole." The vampie strolled around as he spoke, a habit he had when explaining things. Once finished, Estuvrius looked Mars in the eyes and asked, "Do you have any prisoners?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:04 pm
Mars smiled and nodded at the story. "I understand completely and no, I don't have any prisoners. But I do have servants and slaves. Feel free to have as many as you want, they are expendable after all." Mars said calmly. He had never been one to lose his temper easily. And humans were merely food in his mind. Food or slaves, that was all they meant to him.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Estuvrius' smile almost faltered before Mars told him he could have any slaves he wanted. "Then I shall go hunting." He responded, shifting into his lesser-uesd wolf form. HE ran off down a hallway, sniffing for the nearest servant. When he found one, he tackled them to the ground and began slowly flaying his skin alive. The vampire-wolf laughed at his victim's screams of pain, relishing the suffering.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 pm
Estuvrius got up, drenched in the blood of the servant, a wolfish grin on his vampiric face. HE looked down at the pile of innards that once was a man. If only he'd stayed alive longer, he would've felt so much more pain, and been relieved much more when it was over The smile dropped when he realized that he was lamenting his enjoyment's premature end, rather than the man's overly mature death. HE shrugged it off and put the smile back on his face as he walked back to Mars, not bothering to get any of the blood that dripped from his shirt off. "I've had my fill for now."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:20 pm
Mars smiled as Estuvrius returned. "I see. Well, I would like to ask you something. A small favor, or simply a question." Mars walked over and took out a photo. He showed it to the other. "This is a picture of my daughter, whom I am looking for. She is... how should I put it... a bad seed. I need to find her so I can get rid of her to ensure my survival. I'd like to know if you have seen her, or if you can possibly help me find her."

(( Hehe... Her pic is in my sig. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm
"A bad seed, eh? I have had my run-ins with such." Estuvrius responded, the smile lingering on his lips despite the slight bitterness in his tone, "But I can't see that I have seen her, no." He looked at his hands for a second and licked the blood off of one of his fingers.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 pm
"She is a bad seed in such that, she is rebellious and seeks to destroy me." Mars sighed and shook his head. "I honestly don't know what I did to make her hate me so, but the future of my clan depends on her destruction."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 pm
"THe bad seed I've met rebels against her very nature. She seeks to not harm anyone, only feeding on wildlife." Estuvrius responded. He shrugged and looked around the throne room. It was a nice place, he had to admit.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Mars nodded. "Indeed, even my daughter is very much like that. She is against her own kind, against the very nature in which we live our lives. Her ideals for the future would surely destroy the rest of our race." Mars said standing in the middle of the room he looked around at the ancient victorian style structure. Mars looked at Estuvrius. "I have to admit that, though you are not of the Valentine clan, you are welcome here any time. And also, if you ever happen to run across my daughter, please let me know."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 pm
"A favor for a favor." Was Estuvrius' way of agreeing. He looked around the throne room as well. "What do you normally do? It's been so long since I've been with other's of my kind. I usually am just out torturing from one town to the next, I can hardly remember what we used to do as a clan."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm
Mars thought for a bit. "I usually let the members of my clan do as they feel. My wives and mistresses do as they please as well. I am usually wandering the halls, reading in the library, so as to what you can do, you are free to explore the manor if you wish. So long as you do not touch anything in Rosa's Garden, you are free to go where you wish and do as you please."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 pm
Curiosity, that's a new one. Estuvrius raised an eyebrow. "Rosa's Garden, you say? What might that be?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 pm
Mars nodded. "Yes, Rosa is my late wife, and the mother of my daughter, Angela. The bad seed. Rosa was the first wife I ever had. Her final request was that I keep the garden she planted in the middle of the house. It has a special sort of artificial sunlight to keep the plants growing, and I must warn you against touching the white rose in there. It is one of it's kind, and I will have to kill you if you try to take it." Mars said seriously. "There is also May's Garden, but that is simply the maze on the side of the house. My second wife made it."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff