Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 pm
(its okay ill wait xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Daisy looked around and blinked her blue eyes a few times. "Uhm... I think I am lost." She whispered leaning against the hard, brick wall with a sigh. She was standing in the mouth of an alley way looking up at the sky.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:51 pm
Dakota was about a block away now. He smiled at the giant buildings as he looked around. He ended up walking down an ally. After a bit he thought about causing some mischief. Changing into his wolf form and ran out of the ally and howled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm
Daisy heard the howl and cheered up a bit. Her legs carried her towards the sound even though her intincts told her to fight the beast instead of great it. She was a cat after all. When she came upon the large black wolf her head tilted to the side as her lips curved into a smile. "Dakota?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Dakota nodded and walked up to her with his tail waging. He licked her hand, then sat down next to her smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 pm
"You're so cute!" She exclamed wrapping her arms around him as far as she could. Her hand lightly petted him as she pulled away from the hug. "I wonder if the way you transform is the same as mine.." She said mostly to herself while stareing into Dakota's eyes.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Dakota grinned as he looked at her. He liked being petted. He shrugged his shoulders, and licked her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm
Daisy giggled while wipeing the wolf slobber on her cheeks. "Do you want to hang out some time?" She asked with a smile. She was intrested to see his style of fighting.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:32 am
Dakota nodded then started changing to his human form. "how about now?" he asked as finished changing back. (sorry internet was down again!!! crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Daisy beamed once again, grabbing his hand to pull him to a more open area. When she let go of it her smile dropped for a moment and she jumped a few paces away. "Let's play!" Her hands rose in a fighting position while her feet took a defensive stance.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 pm
Oscar saw the steel city on the horizon. In a few minutes they would land.

"This is so exciting, I've never been here before. It's amazing! Look at all the airships!"

Momentarily, the airship landed in an empty dock. Oscar ran off of the ship, and onto the platform.

"Wow, it's amazing here!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 pm
"um. . . okay" Said Dakota putting up his fists slowly. He hated fighting but at least this was for fun. He grinned widly getting ready. (sorry my internet was down fo 5 hours and my laptop is going haywire)  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 pm
((you don't have to say sorry whee ))

"Okay! Ready, set go!" She called quickly, her knees coiling. Daisy giggled before pouncing forward, always jumping the gun early, trying to takle him to the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 pm
Dakota tried jumping back but was taking offgaurd, so he nearly got pushed over by her. "woah not fair" he complained laughing  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:24 pm
"It's not my fault you weren't ready." Daisy teased springing over his head and landing on the other side in a defensive stance. "Your turn."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff