Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 am
Wandering down the woodland path Purizumu yawned loudly, dragging his clawed hand along the trees as he walked, gouging a long trail along the trunks with a sound of splintering wood.
"Bored bored bored. This human world is full of weaklings and no challenge for this arrancar..." Purizumu chanted to himself again before humming to himself for a few minutes until he spotted a castle up ahead. "OHO! A playhouse?" Purizumu jumped up into the trees and perched on the top of one to take in the view. Seeing a large gate and a figure wandering toward it Purizumu chuckled to himself gleefully as he hopped from one treetop tot he next toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 pm
(for all of you who don’t know I am trapped as Vlad the bat at the moment)
*spoken directly into Dreamis’s mind* Yes, that feels nice…Renfield may be a simpleton, but he is still quite useful.
Do we have a guest my Love?

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm
She smiled and rubbed his tummy. He is a very good man. You do know how to pick them my lord She looked up at Reinfeild and smiled at him. Yes we do my lord, what shall I do with them?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:10 pm
*to Dreamis’s mind* Observe them, find out there intentions…  

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

Mr R Renfield

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 am
Draculas-Mistress
She smiled and rubbed his tummy. He is a very good man. You do know how to pick them my lord She looked up at Reinfeild and smiled at him. Yes we do my lord, what shall I do with them?

*smiles back at her*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:13 am
She nodded. "Reinfeild...do you know where my crystal ball is?" she asked.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dr Abraham Van Helsing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm
*The trees part as the older man approaches, reviling the Dark Castle seemingly rising from the darkness.*
This must be the place… he will not escape me this time…

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:47 am
Reaching the castle walls, Purizumu stood on the nearest treetop and looked at the open gates and shook his head quickly.
"No no no...this arrancar knows better than to play obvious-movius..." Purizumu muttered to himself as he leapt out at the castle wall and latched on to the wall with his clawed gauntlets. Silently Purizumu began to climb up the wall at a rapid speed.  

Arrancar Purizumu

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:29 am
Cyr woke up from his nap, and realized how long he had dozed off. He ran to his Mistress' quarters and fell on his knees. "Please forgive me, I... I dozed thinking it would only be for a minute." Cyr bowed down touching his head to the floor. He knew the type of wrath his Mistress could dish out, and he didn't want any part of it. Once he touched the ground with his forehead. He heard rumbling. Like rocks breaking at a steady pace, and it was getting louder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 am
Your time has come my dear Count…
*walks toward the Castle, and thru the gates*

Dr Abraham Van Helsing

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:50 am
*movement catches Vlad the bat’s eye. Looking down on the new visitor and sees Van Helsing making his way to the Castle. Into Dreamis’s mind* It Is Him! *begins to flap and squeak around the room franticly*
(his prolonged time as a bat have left him with some interesting quarks for the moment lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:53 am
Just then two stone statues in the garden come to life. Eyes glowing red, with the intent of protecting the castle and its secrets. One wields a sword and shield while the other a halberd. They are somewhat slow but they pack a big punch.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 am
Count Vladimir Dracula
*movement catches Vlad the bat’s eye. Looking down on the new visitor and sees Van Helsing making his way to the Castle. Into Dreamis’s mind* It Is Him! *begins to flap and squeak around the room franticly*
(his prolonged time as a bat have left him with some interesting quarks for the moment lol)

Dreamis chased her lord around the room. My lord please calm down! He doesn't know that you're a bat. You're safe for now! You should know that I would never let anything happen to you my love She finally got caught him and tried to calm him down, she hugged him close to her chest and tried to sooth his worried soul.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm
*Comes face to face with the living stone statues in the garden*
I don’t suppose you are going to step aside and allow me to pass peacefully, are you?...
*exhales deeply*
I am getting too old for this…  

Dr Abraham Van Helsing

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:01 pm
*his little chest still moving rapidly, he slowly calms himself in her embrace. Into Dreamis’s mind* That man, he never gives up…  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff