Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
A town to terrorise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to kill a human
  Beat them with a bucket
  Feed them to lemurs
  Remove their internal organs with only......a chopstick
  Make them swallow plastic explosive
  Stab 'em a lot
View Results

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 pm
Dreamis looked back up and didn't see the figure. She looked around and didn't see him. This is odd She dropped the bus driver and looked around on the bus. I don't see him... She said. She went to the top and couldn't see him there either. She looked at the white haired boy and then at the red haired boy. He's cute she said her face getting a little pink. Then she looked back at the white haired boy. She caught something in the corner of her eye. It was him next to the family. Gotcha! She started to run over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:33 am
"Oh oh...Lady Dark wants to play with me..." Purizumu gave a twisted smile watching her come closer toward him. He leaned across to the young girl sitting next to him, opening his hand and leaving the razor sharp claws from his gauntlet hovering only a centimetre over her neck. Purizumu always revelled in his ability to remain unseen by mortal humans, but his woman could give him trouble. Lifting his other hand and putting a taloned finger to his lips have gave a cruel chuckle as he shook his head slowly. "Shhh..." At that Purizumu faded from view and became completely invisible.  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm
She may not have been able to see him but she could sense his presence. She let out an angry sigh. She had to find out a way to get him away from that family or that family away from him. So she tried her whole gothic witch talent. She started chanting and freaking out the bus members.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 am
Just as the woman began to chant, the young girl previously seated by Purizumu slumped forward and fell face down to the floor motionless. As the childs father went to help her he suddenly froze and his left arm was twisted and snapped, as he gave a yell he was thrown by an invisible force directly at the darkly dressed woman, knocking her over onto her back and he was left draped over an empty seat. Feeling slightly rejuvenated from consuming the childs soul Purizumu enjoyed hearing the terrified screams of the people on the bus but wanted to leave a final word. Before the woman could rise Purizumu's voice lingered over her.
"...Dont interfere...with forces you do not understand..." Purizumu snarled in a far more menacing voice before giving a maniacal laugh, which faded as he left the upper deck. Pleased with the terror he had caused, Purizumu finished by ripping off the handbrake of the bus, hopping out of the window he gave the bus a powerful kick, allowing it to roll off down the hill.
"Bye bye!" Purizumu crooned with a childish wave, his total invisibility fading as he hopped onto a rooftop to watch.  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:50 am
Dreamis slowly got up to make sure that there were no broken bones. She felt the bus move. I hate this guy she thought to herself. She ran down the drivers seat, only to discover that the parking break was broken. Alright you wanna play a game. Lets play She turned on the ignition and found the break. The bus came to a screeching halt. She found the intercom thingie. "Everyone please get off this bus now...it's experiencing many problems that may be above a lot of peoples understanding" The people looked at each other and started to file off the bus.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:54 pm
All the while Cyr was watching the entire scene play on and attached metal wiring to some of his kunai. He was going to hurl them at the bus. Just to break the windows and cause a little commotion, not to kill anyone. He did just that. Three kunai per hand he launched them and sure enough when they broke the windows people started screaming and running out of the bus, some did get cuts from the shards. However, a little fun didn't come without its costs.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 am
Watching from his rooftop perch, Purizumu's face became incredibly serious when the bus stopped moving and people began to walk out the bus exit freely. Narrowing his eyes, Purizumu shivered slightly, from either anger or anticipation, it was unclear. Glancing at Cyr, Purizumu scoffed.
"...Amateur..." Purizumu smirked as he hopped down from the building, skipping across one car to the next and taking a massive leap over the bus.
"A parting gift..." Purizumu added with a cruel chuckle as his hands began to spark and crackle with electricity, still moving over the bus he shot a vivid blue lightning bolt down at the bus in mid air, knowing full well it was largely made of metal. Landing some distance away ironically on a bus shelter, Purizumu did not hesitate and continued speeding away, hed had his fun for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 am
As Dreamis was getting off the bus she saw this bolt of lightening. She jumped out of the way and landed on the side walk. She teared her dress and got a bunch of scraps and bruises on her. She got up slowly. What is that guys problem? she thought to herself.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 am
Cyr detached the kunai from the wires and slit his thumb with one of them. He got his blood on the kunai and threw them, but they didn't burst into flame as usual. It was not until they connected with the ground, that they turned into bombs and blew up. Sending bits of shrapnel and fire in every which way. He decided to cut his fun short. He heard the sirens coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:03 pm
Soma jogged out of the wreckage of the bus, getting clear of the mass of panicked people.
"What was that thing?" Soma pondered to himself. "Like nothing I ever saw before..."
He spotted the girl a short way off who had organised the bus' evacuation, he ran over to her.
"Thanks for the rescue. Do you have any idea what that was?" he asked.

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Dreamis looke at her dress. This was my favorite dress too! She let out an angry "Ughh!" noise then noticed Soma had come up to her. She dusted herself off. "Don't mention it." She looked at the wreckage again. "I don't know. He looked like something out of one of those weird horror stories that are really popular with emo kids and such" she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm
Cyr clung to the shadows listening in on their conversation. He wanted to know everything about the those three. But more importantly he wanted to play with them.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Annamay ran up to Dreamis wearing a trench coat and a bandanna to hide her ears since most humans were not accustomed to seeing a girl walk around with a tail and ears. "Dreamis! Are you alright? I would have gotten to you faster but I couldn't because of the crowd!" She finally got to her and looked all around at Dreamis noticing her bruises and such. " A little banged up huh? And that's your favorite dress! That sucks." She looked up at Dreamis. "What was that thing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Dreamis' skin was starting to smoke. She couldn't be out in the day light for very long thusly she carried the parasol. She looked around and saw it and opened it up. "Yeah I know. But I'm fine. I guess I can always get another dress." she looked over at the red headed man and blushed a little. She was starting to get a crush. She looked back at Annamay. "I have no idea what that thing was...all I knew was that I was the only one that could see it" she replied  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Cyr's ears twitched when Dreamis said she was the only one who could see them. He sneezed and people heard the sneeze resonating from the alleyway. So he bent the light around him and jumped to the roof.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff