Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The free lands ( unclaimed lands RP area )
[Finished] A small raid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 pm
"BRAT! GET BACK HERE!"
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
"THIEF!! CAPTURE HIM!"

The heavy pounding of military-issued boots slammed against the metal floor as a small group chased after the rogue, intent on making sure Ryn never reached the exit. Rifles cocked and they fired several rounds as the nineteen year old made a mad dash around a random corner.

He paniced and looked at his new surroundings:
Left....no door!
Right....An office door!
SHELTER!

He dove in and slammed the door behind him, using several items to block the door while firing at the security items in the room to knock them out. "Okay...lemme refuel, re-load Ryuu, get Xyn on the line, and get the heck outta here. The sterileness is starting to go to me head."

Ryn crouched under the windows while reloading Ryuu with the following ammunition:
Two flash bullets
Two new bullets he had created that had a blue stripe around the metal jacket. (He handled these particular ones with the edge of his jacket, lest he got frostbite.)
And a single one with a red stripe around the metal jacket.

Clicking the weapon closed, Ryn remained in his crouching position while reaching down and activating the auto-pilot device downloaded onto Xyn's AI.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm
As he glanced around, the thief found that there were absolutely no signs of the other Rogue. Blinking at this, he glanced behind and saw that there were no signs of guards either. With a sigh, he shook his head while staring back into the building of the base. He must have taken a different turn, and from the sounds of the distant yelling voices, he wasn't quite in the clear just yet.

"Gah..."

He grimaced some, and thought about the situation. Then, somewhat reluctantly, he dove back into the base. Quietly he moved closer and closer to the source of all the commotion. It sounded like the military was trying to bust through a door or something, with all the sounds of banging going around.

And before long, he caught sight of them. Most likely the other ruffian was inside the office. And whether or not this office had a second exit, he really wasn't sure.

So, swiftly, he drew out his sword and dashed towards the nearest two soldiers. Once he was within range, he slashed out at their legs before moving onto the next guy in the area.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm
"Cripes....dammit....stupid office designer persons!"

Ryn had been crouching under the desk when people outside started yelling more; shots rang out in wild directions yet none managed it hit or break the window. Peeking over the edge of the desk, the rogue noticed the dude from before...

And he really eating through that group of guards. But, no doubt, more were on their way. Cursing slightly at having to join in on the brawl, Ryn grabbed at the computer chair and threw it at the windows. As they shattered, he cocked and fired the two blue rounds at two of the guards before running over and hitting another on the face with the butt of his pistol.

"Hey guy!" He turned and grinned at Blade as he dodged a melee blow. "I didn't think you'd come back! Did ya really miss me that much?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 pm
After cutting down another soldier or two, the thief turned his head away as the window into the office shattered from having a chair thrown through it. He heard a few gunshots and saw the other rogue standing inside the room.

"No not really. But I figure I'd at least help out. Now get out of there and follow me before more of these guys show up. I'd hate to have to kill someone just to get out of here."

Shaking his head to himself, he glanced down the hall as he heard a few more voices in the distance. With a sigh he turned the other way and began running.

"Well.. you coming or what!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 pm
"YEAH! I'm comin'! Sheesh! ya sound just like me mom!"

Jumping out of the office window, Ryn took off after the other rogue as the others behind them faultered a bit in confusion when the criminals suddenly vanished. It's didn't take long for the military dogs to catch their trail; the sounds of boots on metal flooring sounded behind them.

"HEY!" Ryn glared at Blade while keeping an ear out for more trouble. "Any bright ideas to get us outta this mess, smart one?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 pm
"Simple. We keep running. Unless you want to get into a fight with more soldiers. But I'd rather not spill more blood if I don't have to."

As he ran, he noted the fork in the hallway up ahead. Deciding to capitalize on this as much as he could, he reached into his pocket and threw down a smoke bomb. Right after he did this, he tugged at Ryn's arm towards the left to try and make sure he'd go the right direction.

"This way," he muttered before picking up speed, "The exit's up ahead. Just hope they haven't completely locked down the base by now."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm
As they ran under a neon-red sign that read "Hanger 11-A" Ryn muffled his yelp of surprise when Blade suddenly yanked him to the right; he almost took a flyer had he not been able to catch himself at the last moment.

"Geez! Warn me the next time yer about to make a sharp turn like that!" He coughed and waved a hand to clear the smoke clinging to his vision. He pumped his leg muscles to help keep up with the other's pace as his words entered his ears.

"They'll start from back to front in base lock-downs, putting bars on everything from windows to even the air vents!" Ryn panted as they flew by several mechanical rooms. "But...the walls are not but concrete. If we get trapped in the hanger up ahead, one of our ZOIDs could bust through the wall!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:04 pm
"I would... if I wanted to let the ones after us know which way we're headed too."

Nodding lightly at what was said, he let out a small sigh of frustration while he kept running towards the exit he was just at a few minutes ago. He supposed it was about a fifty percent chance that they'll have to find another way out, so he began thinking of other possible ways in the case they end up locked in.

"Yeah. One problem with that. My saix is miles away from the base, unable to be activated because my core cables were severed"

As he said that, he sounded a bit unhappy with the last bit there. Probably because he was about to get the needed cables today if it weren't for all this commotion.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm
"uh...oops...."

Ryn cast Blade a sheepish smile as they reached the exit. It didn't look like it had been barred over yet, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Tell ya what! If we get out of here, i'll take ya to see Old Man and he can hook you up with a couple of core cables! On me!"

As he spoke, Ryn had pulled out a used casing from his gun plus one of the rubber glove he had been wearing earlier. Reaching, he tapped the door twice with the metal object before stuffing it back into his pocket. "Okay, no static discharge! Let us go!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:18 pm
"Thanks.. I think."

Shaking his head in amusement, he had to wonder who this Old man the other guy spoke of exactly. Though, judging a few things said before, the guy was a part of some gang somewhere. Maybe it was the boss he mentioned. Who knows?

"Sounds like a plan!" he said while shoving open the door and feeling the cool desert night air blow past.

"The name's Blade by the way. Good luck on making it the rest of the way... I'm sure they'll be sicking some command wolves on us or something."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm
Inhaling the fresh air, he grinned at the other before grabbing a remote control in his jacket and punching in a few commands.

"Well...The name be Ryn, yo. And we don't need that much luck." The evil little smile pread across his face as thunderous footsteps rang out from behind Blade. "You act like I came here on foot or something. Why walk when ya can ride?" He jerked a thumb at the giant shadow that stood over them; red armor glimmered in the light as the ZOID rumbled and opened the cockpit, kneeling down just enough for both guys to climb in.

As Ryn pulled himself into the Liger cockpit, the sirens from the base rangout loud and clear. Someone official had finally seen the mess they made...

"Oh boy....this ain't good...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 pm
"Hey. Zoid, car, bike, or on foot, it won't be a walk in the park to get away from here. Especially once they start sending things after us."

For a moment, Blade glanced behind. And when he turned back around, he saw a red shield liger standing low to the ground. Well at least that was better than the junky vehicle he 'borrowed' to get to the Republican base.

So without another thought, he climbed into the back seat, then looked out as the sirens wailed out. Before long, he could see a white Gordos, accompanied by a handful of Godos's stepping out into view.

"You said it... I hope you can pilot this thing decently," muttered Blade.

There were no bullets just yet, just a voice and a face that came out onto the liger's display.

"This is Lt. Gero, stand down now and you will not be harmed. This is your official warning."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm
"Decently? Heck, I drive so smooth ya can fall asleep in here!"

That was pretty much a big, fat lie; Ryn was a crazy driver and damn proud of it too. Hooking himself in, the Rogue was about to back out when the Gordos and the Godo group came out of the base. Ryn gave a small "tch" at the sight of the enemy ZOIDs; while they weren't the fastest ones on the block, they could carry very-duty weaponry...and manuvering around these parts was difficult enough without the thought of long-range missles chasing ya.

An eyebrow cocked as the military man came over the display with his order. "Stand down? Why? So you can lock us up later?" An evil grin flashed on Ryn's face and he flicked a particularly rude motion towards the leader before shutting down the display.

"HANG ON TIGHT, BLADE!" With that, Xyn was off like a shot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 pm
For a moment, he just frowned at the Lieutenant that came up onto the screen. One thing was for certain; he wasn't ready to give up on getting out of here just yet. The liger could probably easily outrun the other zoids, but last time he remembered, the shields the liger probably had didn't exactly cover its backside.

Blade didn't have a whole lot of time to react to what Ryn had to say before he found himself smacking into the back of the seat from the sudden start. He let out a grunt from the impact, but he wasn't harmed at all.

And with that, the four Godos, as well as the Gordos began to slowly move towards them, firing at the shield liger. The current fire weren't from big guns, but there was basically a wave of bullets and lasers flying in their direction.

"If you have boosters...now would be a good time to use them.."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Ryn jerked the controls left and right to avoid the vast majority of the weapon fire behind them, gritting his teeth at the turbulance caused whenever his Liger was hit. Now Blade was nagging him!

Lovely! Glancing towards his companion, he scowled and snapped at him: "HEY! I'm doin' the best I can with minimal space! Can't use boosters otherwise we might get stuck!" With that, he returned his attention to the road just as an explosion nailed the place they had just passed no a second ago. A redler did a U-turn and took off towards the sky before turning and diving towards them; it sent a barrage of laser fire at them.

"GAH! DAMMIT! When did they add Redlers?!" Ryn cursed the lousy information he had paided for back at the black market and jerked the controls to the right. Xyn bellowed his protest as they bolted off their escape route and into nowhere-ville.

The free lands ( unclaimed lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games