Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a ...
  Good idea.
  Bad idea.
View Results
silvr_breez rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

silvr_breez

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm
I'm outside in my backyard playing badminton when I see a bush tremble. I realize it's a gernumbli gardensi, as the Lovegoods call them. I pick it up by its right foot and hurl it across the yard.  
KatieInTheBox rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41 Total: 41 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Huffing I walk out to a recently destroyed pumpkin plant and grab a fat little gnome by the legs and hurl him over the fence at the far side of the yard like the Trunchable. (I love Matilda)  

KatieInTheBox

PadfootsPet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

PadfootsPet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:06 pm
In a bad mood after work I come home to find a gnome tormenting my puppy. I grab the thing and drop kick it towards the neighbors house.  
hilaryparkers rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:11 am
I went back to mum's garden the next week to find 3 more gnomes running about. I sighed and tackled the first one I saw, I swung it around till it got dizzy then threw it. Stupid me threw it backwards and it landed on our street. The sound of a muggle screeching to a halt told me that the poor gnome ha dbeen hit. I shrugged, Oh well!  

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
hilaryparkers rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 am
Ignoring the muggle wondering what the creature he'd run over was, I went for the next gnome in sight. It was attempting to get in the house, must have smelled mum's fresh salad. As it tried to climb in the window I chucked a rock at it. It fell to the ground, apparently angry but quite dizzy too. I picked it up and threw it over the fence.  
hilaryparkers rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 am
The last gnome had caught onto my game and tried to scurry for it's hole. I leaped over mum's garden and quickly covered the hole, grabbed the gnome by the arms, swung hima round till he got dizzy and threw him over the fence as well. Judging by the thump it made, I'd say it hit a tree. I chuckled to myself, wiping my hands together seeing that the job was done.  

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PadfootsPet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)

PadfootsPet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Yet again my puppy finds a gnome. This time she's whining and pawing at the window. I take her out to see what it is, and she brings the squirming little thing over to me. I pick it up and throw it across the street.  
LadyHealingHands rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 am
Keeping an eye on my flowering pomegranate bonsai I spot a gnome sneaking around. I grab the little twerp and wind up...  

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

LadyHealingHands rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41 Total: 41 (1-100)

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 am
oof! Time to add some protein powder to my pumpkin juice! Bodhi, my hunter silver exotic has one pinned in the corner. Distracting Bodhi with some goat cheese, I grab the gnome and wind up for the second time.  
LadyHealingHands rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 am
Well, that's a little better. I see Bodhi is stalking a third gnome, which I pounce on. Alpha feline, I am! I pitch the gnome in a high arc over the fence, past the passionflower vine.  

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

The Ghoul In Pajamas rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 am
As I've snuck into the Burrow's backyard, trying to do an Edward (creepily stalk people through their window) I discover the Weasley's garden is infested with gnomes! Those little pests might make too much noise and blow my cover! Thinking fast I grab the nearest to me and fling it as far over the fence as a can.

A bit creepy there.. (just note, I am not a stalker in real life.)  
KatieInTheBox rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:49 am
New week has begun!

You know I thought it was squirrels eating my peaches only to find that the little buggers have figured out how to climb! Grabbing one out of the tree I hurl it over the fence with a grunt.  

KatieInTheBox

KatieInTheBox rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 am
I hear my dog barking at something outside. When I go out I see a fat little Gnome eating part of a bean plant. I grab his fat leg and fling him over the far fence of my yard.  
PadfootsPet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm
It's been a while!

While weed whipping my yard I come across a gnome hiding in the bushes. I start to wonder if gnomes have been attacking my puppy rather than neighbor cats and push when weed whipper right at it. The gnome grabs on, and I fling it away from the house!  

PadfootsPet

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces