Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Magic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vetis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Well, before I jump into this conversation, I just have to ask: When you say magic, what do you mean? There are a variety of different 'magics', so do you mean like illusions, such as making a piece of fruit disappear, or do you mean magic as in "I cast a spell on yooooouuu!!!"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:15 pm
Sitar Hero MD
Well, before I jump into this conversation, I just have to ask: When you say magic, what do you mean? There are a variety of different 'magics', so do you mean like illusions, such as making a piece of fruit disappear, or do you mean magic as in "I cast a spell on yooooouuu!!!"?

hehee...
"I cat a spell on yoooooouuu!!!""
:p blaugh  

Siren of Saturn

emoalex52

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:53 pm
Yes magic is possible and IS forbidden  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 am
hi, i don't belong to this guild and i'm not a christian but.. what if jesus was a magician? i mean, he transmuted substances, reanimated corpses, healed diseases.. these all sound like things that magicians would do. maybe i just don't know what i'm talking about though =)  

tea-tray in the sky

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm
tea-tray in the sky
hi, i don't belong to this guild and i'm not a christian but.. what if jesus was a magician? i mean, he transmuted substances, reanimated corpses, healed diseases.. these all sound like things that magicians would do. maybe i just don't know what i'm talking about though =)

that can't be right...I makes too much sence  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:59 pm
tea-tray in the sky

Sound kinda like the pharisees, they accused him of being of the kingdom of darkness to. It goes like this machinery medicine illusions where you LOOK like your levitating card tricks whatever that has nothing to do with magic. (And the things in the bible are called miracles just to be technical) When it goes in to the realm of not logically being able to explain it it becomes spiritual, such as levitating or moving nature with your mind. Could it not be a demon who picks up that rock on the floor? Now it comes down to is it coming from god or satan. You gotta ask yourself on that cause if its not from god its from satan, the biggest trick satan ever did was convincing the world he didnt exist.  

Faithbringer777

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces