Reply Charmed Discussion
what movies r they in Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charming_Nienna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:22 pm
I've seen The Surrogate with Alyssa and Sleeping With the Devil with Shannen.
Rose has been in Elvis and if I'm correct, she has a part in Sin City II as well.
And last week, when I was surfing the net, I noticed that Rose and Shannen starred in a movie together. It was called Nowhere, but they only had a very little role.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:43 pm
hi guys I've almost finished the cast/episode guide but the main 4 girls are complete.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phole4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:21 pm
the Alyssa Milano movies that I have seen or have are Dickie Roberts
Fear
Embrace the Vampire
Posion Ivy 2:lily
Glory Dazed
To brave Alaska
Gold Rush
Buying the Cow
Below Utopia aka body Count
Donotopia
Lady and the Tramp2
Confessions of a soriety
Dance until Dawn
PUblic Emenies

The Rose Mcgowan movies are Jawbreaker
Devil in the Flesh
Monkey Bone

The Holly Marie Combs movies Our Mothers Murder
the Texas cadet murder
See Jane Date
Born on the fourth of July
Sins of silence
Reason to Believe

The Brian Krause movies Sleepwalkers
Return to Cabin by the lake
Return to the blue lagoon
and one with Pam anderson

the Julian Mcmahon movies You belong to me forever
Fantastic four
Another day

Shannen Doherty movies sleeping with the devil
Friends til the end
Mallrats
Another day
I can't remeber the othe4r ones I've seen her in but they are all life time movies

Dorian Gregory all I've seen him is a blink and you miss him seen in Honey I blew Up the baby

Gregory vaugh I've seen in poison Ivy 3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:33 pm
I remember paige in Scream1 she got killed by trying to get through the cat flap didnt she? and cole was in fantastic 4 and phoebe was in the TV show My name is earl.....and prue was in the original TV show 90210......i think they remade it again..and its got her in it.....she plays a drama teacher.....i dont know any movies prue or phoebe are in though.....
wasnt piper in oceans 11? she was only in it for a little bit......(my friend said she was in it for a bit anyways) .......... mrgreen oh and leo was in sleepwalkers  

Numai Outcast

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:45 am
I knew Rose was in Scream 1, and Holly has been in several Lifetime movies. I didn't know Brian was in Return to Cabin by the Lake. I'm so going to have to rewatch that again. I just watched because of Judd Nelson. I think that was his name. He was in the Breakfast Club.

Anyway: I know Shannan and Julian (Cole) were in a Lifetime movie. I just can't remember it. When I first saw it I thought I was watching Charmed but there was no magic in it. LOL!

Oh, and don't forget Drew Fuller has been in serveal movies too, I can't remember what they were called because they were straight to DVD, and he's on Army Wifes. (When I saw him in a soilder uniform I nearly fell off the sofa).

Still whenever I see them in movies/shows I think of their Charmed characters.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff