Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What's your Amortentia? (A Game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too confusing?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea...(then tell me!)
View Results

deathofbarney

Magnetic Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:51 pm
You smell the scent of a newly sprouted chickweed, and a more fiery chocolate smell as you inhale the spiralling fumes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:17 pm
You would smell rain, insence and cooking meat. Hope you're not a vegetarian.  

The Stylish Nihilist

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:36 pm
ThisIsMyWish
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon

oh *dies*, that is delicious! That could very well be my actual amortentia *drools over cauldron*

Oh, and Stylish. You smell burnt hair, that delicious musty smell of a dirt and dust road and the chilly, subtle smell of ice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:34 pm
My, my, Watarrmelonz.
Well my dear friend, you smell the nice aroma of a Chocolate Bar With Almonds, Oil, and Coal. ^.^  

MysticKoi

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:11 am
MysticKoi
My, my, Watarrmelonz.
Well my dear friend, you smell the nice aroma of a Chocolate Bar With Almonds, Oil, and Coal. ^.^

heart chocolate bar with almonds heart

Ah, my cute little MysticKoi, your amortentia is the bubbling, gooey, sticky sweet smell of boiling sugar, the light, airy aroma of an overgrown flower garden at dawn and .. the smell of your partner working hard in the kitchen cooking you up a delicious seafood feast whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:52 pm
You lean over the cauldron and catch a whiff of goldenrod flowers, iron, and rum.  

Cerbera Dragon

turayza

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:06 pm
Cerbera Dragon sniffs the cauldron daintily and smells the fresh, woody scent mixed in with the sharp, piney smell of newly grown leaves. There is an undertone of completely smell-less air, though somehow, you manage to smell that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm
Turayza inhales the pearly fumes and smells fresh earth, wind, and sunlight. Which, amazingly enough, does have a smell!  

The Stylish Nihilist

Donovan_Keiran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:08 am
Smells like...freshly cut grass on a summer day...blech...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 am
Smells like snake, sage, and Grape Kids Medicine. What is wrong with the smell of fresh cut grass mister?  

Steffasaurus

Cerbera Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:03 pm
Steffyss
Smells like snake, sage, and Grape Kids Medicine. What is wrong with the smell of fresh cut grass mister?

You smell a sugary cotton candy and the crackle of a warm fireplace. YOu also smell the crisp scent of an early winter day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 pm
The scent of fresh fallen snow on a cold winters night with an intermingling scent of cinnamon and chocolate...

I dunno, I went with the snowy winter night cuz of your look and the cinnamon and chocolate because it goes well with winter and hey, who doesn't like those scents? (I actually do know a couple people, but still...)  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:29 pm
You smell like red licorice, and a middle of no where moonlit backyard in the early summer at night when the dew is just starting in the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:32 pm
You smell warm honey and vanilla, with a hint of bubble gum and the back drop of a new book.  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Stylish Nihilist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:06 pm
The scent of grapes, Sharpies, and overly perfumed tea parlors wafts your way as you lean over the cauldron...  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff