Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Children of the Night
Being out/Non-Activity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm
Alrighty then. That's cuz they're in cahoutz or something. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 pm
WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?! It's kind of boring w/just me and Dreamis. I mean I love her but w/out everyone it's kind of not as fun. sad Dreamis is fun don't get me wrong just...It's kind of lonley around here now.  

Lain_Angle

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:02 pm
internet problems and skool...in the summer it will pick up  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:10 pm
ok. ^x^ Yea I only got like a week or 2 left. I'm scared to leave school cause that's when I get to see my guy. I'm so happy when I see him, That and next year he will go to New Albany for the reprogram stuff. He will be there like till 4th period then leave. crying Then in Summer we both are gana work. crying I won't see him for a long time. *cry* I want to see him. I love him. crying crying  

Lain_Angle

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:06 pm
More people do need to get on here. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:38 am
I'm in my Final year of university, so the work has become very long and tedious, and my free time has suffered as a result. Recently when I've come online, I've been to mentally tired to post. Just give me a while to sort things out and get some rest, then I'll be back to post. Where are the others, anyway?  

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:00 pm
SomaCruz-darklord
I'm in my Final year of university, so the work has become very long and tedious, and my free time has suffered as a result. Recently when I've come online, I've been to mentally tired to post. Just give me a while to sort things out and get some rest, then I'll be back to post. Where are the others, anyway?

We've all had the same. And it's alright. Take your time. I need to get all my energy back as well. I'm at work right now. Theyz nice enough to let me use the computer...cuz no one uses it and I know how to work it...or so they think rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Sorry I haven't been on, I was at a friends house this weekend and i've been having to babysit since school has been out. And i'll be gone from tomorrow till Friday cause i'm going to the State FFA Convention for SC! Lol so yeah. Then i'll be going to my cousins for a week or so. I should be able to be on every now and then though while i'm there though. I shall try to post when I can. biggrin  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 pm
Annamayww16
Sorry I haven't been on, I was at a friends house this weekend and i've been having to babysit since school has been out. And i'll be gone from tomorrow till Friday cause i'm going to the State FFA Convention for SC! Lol so yeah. Then i'll be going to my cousins for a week or so. I should be able to be on every now and then though while i'm there though. I shall try to post when I can. biggrin

Have fun in Washington and good luck. Tell your cousin that I said Hi. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Draculas-Mistress
Annamayww16

Lol ok and thanks. But Washington isn't until July, the convention is in Clemson. Washington is something else for FFA. I shall tell her! biggrin  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Annamayww16
Draculas-Mistress
Annamayww16

Lol ok and thanks. But Washington isn't until July, the convention is in Clemson. Washington is something else for FFA. I shall tell her! biggrin

Oh alright. I was just testing you. lol Still have fun. Thanks. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Draculas-Mistress
Annamayww16
Draculas-Mistress
Annamayww16

Oh alright. I was just testing you. lol Still have fun. Thanks. ^_^
Lol riiight. I will. biggrin  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:01 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 pm
sorry my friend Katya was over. She's coming over tomorrow and Friday her and her sister Tanya will spend the night and we will be gone all Saturday to the movies so I'm sorry. sad crying Although I want Katya to r.p. w/us cause she's a vampire girl herself, you to would get along great. ^x^  

Lain_Angle

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:38 am
Then she should send a request to the guild.  
Children of the Night

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff