Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
~Suggestions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm
Much more items/weapons are coming to the antique shop soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm
Not really about what you said about them being transformations due to absorbing. The only one that is related to absorbing is Pure and thats because you become a Kid Buu type thing. But don't mind that I understand that they are hard to kill.

Oh and one of the new items should be that fan I can't recall the name of that Chi Chi and Goku search for in Dragonball.  

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm
You mean the Bansho Fan. Which Master Roshi threw away XD. Of course a soda-covered version could be found in the antique shop. The Bansho fan has the power to control weather, and is described by Roshi as having the capability to "raise a typhoon with a single wave, a thunderstorm with two, and a monsoon with three." Of course I doubt it would have that power in here. Perhaps some sort of wind manipulation to upgrade the users speed?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm
It could do that but it should also boost Torbie's attack Kirin or other attack that use water or lightning.  

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 am
Farmers Shotgun-500 zeni
Not actually a shotgun but a fact a lever-action rifle.This gun is useless when fighting with simple bullets. In fact the first major villian Raditz could easily stop a bullet with a simple flick. Not to mention other characters stopping high calibre bullets. However the gun is held by a human it gives them an appreciation for how far humanity has come from simply throwing sticks and stones at animals. For Saiyans it gives them a small minor boost in power. For everyone else..it's a gun. Cool.

Humans- +1 Power Level (Simply because I think the gun made the farmer dangerous.)

Saiyans-Ki Points +5 (It's an injoke as it's the same power level as the farmer. And for using it on ki points, that only five words for a boost, so it's still worthless.)

For everyone else- +1 Strength (Hey who else doesn't feel stronger with a gun?)

((Take off all stuff in parenthesis))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 pm
Perhaps at every ten thousand ki points, people should get a +1 to all stats? Sort of like leveling up? So at 10,000 they get +1 to all stats, at 20,000 +1 to all stats etc. etc. ? It gives people more incentive to get higher levels as well.  

Damascus Forge

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm
Damascus Forge
Perhaps at every ten thousand ki points, people should get a +1 to all stats? Sort of like leveling up? So at 10,000 they get +1 to all stats, at 20,000 +1 to all stats etc. etc. ? It gives people more incentive to get higher levels as well.

ACtually I like this one. I will clal tigerr about it now/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Is there a list of characters? I've skimmed about looking for one. It might help to see how many heroes there are compared to villains.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm
A Lonely Leaf
Is there a list of characters? I've skimmed about looking for one. It might help to see how many heroes there are compared to villains.

In each location there is a list of characters who live in that place. I.E. Go to Satan City and below the move list you will see my character Majin Bubbles along with the other Majins, Demons, and Changelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Each place has a list of characters as the third post with the exception of Dende's Lookout. Each person has chosen an alignment so if you looked in the Break Wasteland you would see your character along with the others there.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am
Death records in the History sub-forum, we had our first death, Sin was killed by Duos so why not keep records of deaths and revivals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am
Blaster Pan-50 zeni
A weak and fairly useless blaster, perhaps there is some later use for it...

Androids - +1 Power Level, +5 Ki

Non-Androids - +1 Strength, +5 Ki  

Lord Shadow IX

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am
A record of deaths and revivals seems pointless and time consuming but if other mods disagree with me we can do it.

As for the blaster we don't really need variant blasters since a vast majority of people will just use ki attacks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am
I agree with Green on the list of Deaths thing, it is pointless, but think about it green, It could be a good way to keep track of who died by who, how, where at. It also makes a list of how many times that person died.

I shall wait to see if the others want to or not, but for now, I like the idea, but I don't like it as well. Seems like a drawback to me in a way to know who and how one died a death.

Gateway Bunny

Greedy Hunter

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:53 pm
Just for comic relief, likely, but what about making Capsules for the Antique Shop?

And once there's access to other worlds, some people will end up wanting their ships tricked out with gravity generators for extra training, I'm sure.

Oh, maybe a Makyan-only item, that Mist that turned NPCs evil?

And I wonder about the Dragon Radar?  
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces