Teachers and Harry Potter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zencetera

Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:25 pm
Um...my Military History teacher is currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but that's all I know. o-O;;; My teachers are odd peoples.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:42 pm
Um... I have a teacher who could be considered a muggle dropped into the wizarding world, a bit late. He hasnt watched TV in 3 years. Enough said, eh?

Other than that... I cant recall any acting or looking like anyone in particular, or even reading the books.... But my grandma reads them smile

OH! I have a teacher who looks and sounds like my idea of Umbridge. Well, I had her my freshman year (2 years ago) but hey, shes still there. she has bows and everything! and a high pitch girly voice! But shes actually nice. Oh, and the pink cardigans *nods*

Oh, and my history teacher last year talked kinda like Snape if he didnt have an accent. But not in a mean evil "Im going to kill yoi slowly by glaring at you and not washing my hair" kinda way.

Yeah, I guess thats it...?  

ContrabandLove

The Fluff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:56 pm
My teacher dressed up as Hermione on character day...

But so did I... Just minus the robe. 'Cause I couldn't find one... >_<;

So I ended up looking like a school girl with too short a skirt.

Hense one of my many nick names being 'school girl whore.'

I'm so cool.

Not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:44 am
Oh gosh! In school I had a teacher who was just like McGonnegal! Her name was Ms. Steele, my 11th grade english teacher. I got so mad at her most days because she always called on me for answers when no one else would answer. She assumed that I had them....even though I always did....BUT STILL!  

Saiyan_Gal

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:57 am
RemusGirl
Oh gosh! In school I had a teacher who was just like McGonnegal! Her name was Ms. Steele, my 11th grade english teacher. I got so mad at her most days because she always called on me for answers when no one else would answer. She assumed that I had them....even though I always did....BUT STILL!

I had an english teacher like umbridge  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:31 pm
DrgnSmurf
RemusGirl

oh did she give you detention and make you right with your own blood i must not tell lies  

Potter351

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:38 pm
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
RemusGirl

oh did she give you detention and make you right with your own blood i must not tell lies
well not that far but she did give me alot of detention  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:34 pm
DrgnSmurf
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
RemusGirl

darnit id start laughing  

Potter351

sakuraso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:37 am
I've had many teachers like the teachers from Hogwarts~ I've mostly had McGonnagalls, Snapes and Filches. And that's including the 'accents', as you guys put it xD. But then, I do go to an English school, in England, so that's to be expected razz But to me it's most of you that would have accents razz

I've had loads of interesting teachers though >.>; Including a descendant of a famous 'historical' family~ That being said, she's a mixture of Snape and McGonnagall XD;

And when the Philosopher's Stone first came out, when I was reading it for the first time, my first impression was 'Wah!! My Chemistry teacher must be related to Snape!' xD; And she was the head of the house that most reminded me of Slytherin... uncanny eh? >.>

But I love Snape xD; And I quite like my old Chemistry teacher... but it's just not the same thing razz She always picked on me though -.-;; Like... majorly picked on me, normally she wouldn't ask a person a question more than once unless she had gone around the class and everyone had been asked a question.... but I got multiple questions -.-;;; But it got me an AA on my Science GCSE XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:13 am
Oh let me tell you, nobody has had a HP teacher untill you've had Mrs.Davis. She's old,British,and the spawn of Satan!  

KimCL
Captain

Fried Dishtowels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:17 am
My English teacher from last year was so much like Professor McGonagal. She was strict, but not to the point of being a hardass. She gave a lot of work, but it wasn't tedious busywork. Class could be pretty fun, while still being challenging. And she was so respected by everyone.

My Spanish and Chem teachers this year are like Professor Binns--they are SO freaking boring.

And this year's English teacher will randomly make HP refs and if someone gives a right answer, he'll get all excited and be like "10 points to Gryfindor!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:46 pm
I don't think any of my teachers look like a Hogwarts professor, but my science teacher looks like Voldemort when he comes back in the 4th book. It scares me everytime.  

Lepidus Light

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:33 am
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
RemusGirl

darnit id start laughing
ya you just wait till I find one of those quill's I'll be sending it to you  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:42 pm
DrgnSmurf
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
Potter351
DrgnSmurf
RemusGirl

darnit id start laughing
ya you just wait till I find one of those quill's I'll be sending it to you
i wouldnt care im used to my own blood i might go crazy and enjoy cut myself open  

Potter351

ElegantSarcasm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:00 pm
I've never had any teachers that particularly looked or acted like any of the Hogwarts professors, but my friend and I just got my American History teacher into Harry Potter. He's read them all already. Apparently, he likes them quite a bit and I quote "Harry Potter is so addicting...It's like crack!" Completely not kidding. rofl To hear my history teacher say that was too funny.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff