Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Is love not for me, or am I not for love? [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Jazz was very happy to be lifted and sat on the horse. Very gentlemanly. She then held onto Raken. "A hope for fun is the best hope there can ever be." She said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm
He then swung himself onto the stallion infront of her, waiting to feel her arms around him before putting his hands in its mane and gently pressing his heel into the horses flank to bring it to a walk. "Whats the worst?" He spoke lightly, a bit amused with the prospect of levels of hope.  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 pm
"I guess that would be the hope for the lesser of two evils. Even though you don't want one you hope for the lest bad one." Jazz said. She wasn't sure herself if that had made any kind of sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:14 pm
He nodded thoughtfully, expertly steering the horse to the left down a dirt path with its mane. "And where would the hope for someones misfortune, lie?"  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:12 pm
"YOu mean for someone else? Well, that's not really something one should hope for. Even if you really really hate the person." She said that last part with clinched fists as she was thinking about Thom.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 pm
"I know...but try telling that to some pae." He spoke softly, a hand leaving the horse to gently pat one of her hands once upon feeling it tighten against his skin. "It shows a great deal of psychological strength though when you don't. But also try telling that to those pae."  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 pm
Jazz nodded. "So, where are we headed? Or do I still need to wait and see?" Jazz smiled and chuckled. The elder was enjoying the ride. It was nice. To get out and do something for the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:25 pm
"Patience is a virtue, Jazz." He smiled though, an actual smile. Gently he steered the horse with a soft tug to the right with its mane. "It shouldn't be too much longer though."  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 am
"Okay, okay." Jazz said as she just watched and waited. It was a nice day with nice company. So, she could and would wait. Though, it was not easy.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff